The best websites voted by users
· West of Loathing is the rare game that makes me want to explore every nook and cranny to find new quests, new texts to read and most importantly, new jokes to laugh at. It’s been a long time since I’ve laughed this much while playing a game, and I look forward to exploring West of Loathing again and again in the future.
· “West of Loathing is a wonderfully written RPG adventure, both fun and funny from its opening credits to whenever it is you decide you've probably read every last word in the game and realize, regretfully, that you've finished.” …
· West of Loathing is an involved Western adventure game/RPG hybrid that embraces absolute absurdity with mechanical flexibility and comedic personality, making role-playing in its monochromatic old ...
· West of Loathing is a wonderfully written RPG adventure, both fun and funny from its opening credits to whenever it is you decide you've probably read …
· West of Loathing for Switch game reviews & Metacritic score: West of Loathing is a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infest...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Say howdy to West of Loathing -- a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infested gulches, punch skeletons wearing cowboy hats, grapple with demon cows, and investigate a …
· Humor courses through West of Loathing's veins, making every minute of this RPG/adventure hybrid a delight. Jun 8, 2018 7:16am We have no player reviews for West of Loathing yet.
· West of Loathing (PC) REVIEW – Sticks The Landing. Benjy Lewis · August 30, 2017. If you head over to Steam and have a look at West of Loathing, you might not really understand what you are ...
West of Loathing’s control system works well and there were no issues with the Switch port in the review playthrough. The game feels right at home on the console, particularly on handheld mode. Asymmetric Publications has created a highly entertaining title in West of Loathing. The game provides an excellent mixture of humour and exploration ...
· West of Loathing doesn’t offer the same things on a similar scale, but its density, humor, and accessibility mean that it’s an equally epic experience just as enjoyable as any high fantasy adventure, just in a different sort of way. Asymmetric’s West of Loathing is a 2D turn-based RPG set in the wild west. Players will create a character ...
· West of Loathing is a follow-up to the browser-based indie hit Kingdom of Loathing, a stick-figure fantasy adventure where absurdity and jokes did all the heavy lifting that graphics might in a ...
West Of Loathing isn’t just KOL with a cowboy skin – it’s a full move to what we might sneerily call a ‘proper’ game. No more autoresolving battles with text boxes, no more clicker-style grinding for numbers, no more static art and no more locations that are just clicky icons on map.
· Review: West of Loathing West of Loathing is a point-and-click adventure that doubles as a turn-based RPG. The artwork consists of crude stick figures, drawn in a typical western setting, with a ...
· West of Loathing is a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infested gulches, punch skeletons wearing cowboy hats, grapple with demon cows, and investigate a wide variety of disgusting spittoons.
West of Loathing packs at least some degree of humor into each frame. Every sign, object, mission, dialogue, character, and enemy contains a joke, reference, pun, or satiric jab at Westerns, games, movies, or all of the above. This is a West populated equally with barflys, gunslingers, goblins, and necromancers.
West of Loathing is a comedy adventure role-playing video game developed by Asymmetric Publications and released on August 10, 2017.. The game takes place in the universe of Asymmetric's Kingdom of Loathing, in a Weird Western themed frontier setting. The player character leaves the family farm and heads west to seek their fortune on a trek to the city of Frisco.
· West of Loathing is a comedic stick-figure RPG taking place in the Kingdom of Loathing, where demon cows terrorize ranchers, skeletons rise out of their graves, and bandits cause trouble for the local towns. What kind of crazy adventures await you in the wild west? One thing’s certain; you’ll be wearing many hats, as the Cowboys once did in ...
· Reviews PC. West of Loathing Review — A Memorable Trip to the West. Tomas Franzese. August 10, 2017 12:01 AM EST. ... West of Loathing Releases on …
West of Loathing also features three distinct classes; Cow Puncher, Bean Slinger, and Snake Oiler (which basically boils down to Warrior, Mage, and… I don’t know, probably Thief or something). While there isn’t a large amount of divergence between these classes in the beginning, they really each come into their own as the game goes on.
· West of Loathing is one of the most memorable games I have played this year. It’s unique simple-yet-detailed visuals and witty writing for everything from basic dialogue to item descriptions will keep fans of both westerns and RPGs very entertained. Unfortunately, once you hop into battle, the game’s cracks start to show.
West of Loathing — a slapstick comedy stick-figure wild west adventure role-playing game.
Top Trending Game Searches