The best websites voted by users
· Unity of Command 2 is a new wargaming standard in every aspect. It has good mechanics, a fun campaign structure, and it even looks quite good to boot. This is a pure wargame: it's …
· Unity of Command 2 is an overall excellent wargame. The early going can be tough as it takes time to acclimatise to some idiosyncratic terms and …
· Unity of Command 2 is an overall excellent wargame. The early going can be tough as it takes time to acclimatise to some idiosyncratic terms and learn to interpret the raft of poorly-explained icons. Persistence--not to mention some handy community-written guides--does pay off, though.
Unity of Command 2 has managed to enthral me as few other recent wargames have; this is one you don’t want to miss. OVER THERE. Unity of Command 2 (for brevity, UoC2) follows the Allied armies in the Western theatre from 1943 to 1945, featuring the player as a sort of 'supreme commander' of American, Free French, British, and various Dominion forces.
· There are some traces of that philosophy still present in Unity of Command 2, but the scenario design is much better thanks to the AI being much more capable of handling player actions. Some scenarios present a set-piece/stalemate start that you need to try and break-through, but once you get past that a scenario can still end up playing out quite differently depending on what you do, and …
Top 10 results many people are interested in
The unmissable Unity of Command 2 recognises this with a set of mechanisms that are masterpieces of abstraction, and in doing so, breathes new life into operations ludologised countless times before.
Video Unity Of Command 2 Review It is the sequel to 2012’s Unity of Command, which was set on the Eastern Front. UoC2 sports a new visual aesthetic, deeper mechanics in terms of logistics and how the concept of ‘Headquarters’ can impact a unit’s operational abilities and improved AI.
· Unity of Command 2 is an excellent sequel that innovates upon the original, maintaining the good from its predecessor while also appealing to a wider audience. Whereas Unity of Command …
· Unity of Command 2 took its time convincing me of its greatness. It departs in so many large and small ways from the near-perfect original that it seemed at first like a classic case of...
Unity of Command Doesnt overdo unit counts and under-engineer AI, unlike most East Front wargames. Wargame of the Year material.
· Unity of Command 2 REVIEW IS It ANY Good? Welcome to Sim UK Unity of Command 2 Review where you can see some Unity of Command 2 Tutorial footage and Gameplay. Thank you for watching. ☞ Check Out ...
· Unity of Command by 2X2 Games is the best turn-based strategy wargame I have played in years. Every so often a game comes along and I just go crazy for it, as I did with UoC.
Unity of Command 2 is an overall excellent wargame. The early going can be tough as it takes time to acclimatise to some idiosyncratic terms and learn to interpret the raft of poorly-explained icons. Persistence–not to mention some handy community-written guides–does pay off, though.
· Unity of Command lets you replay the epic conflict that was the Stalingrad Campaign of World War II. In this turn-based game of strategy and cunning, observe how opportunity leads the German army to advance recklessly into the steppes of southern Russia. And as the story unfolds, join the Soviet campaign to repel the invaders...
Unity of Command II. Unity of Command II is the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed strategy games of all time; a game critics called 'the perfect gateway' into computer war games.
· Unity of Command 2 is a brand new wargaming commonplace in each side. It has good mechanics, a enjoyable marketing campaign construction, and it even appears to be like fairly good as well. It is a pure wargame: it is about shifting troops and tanks and preventing without any consideration for politicking or ceasefires.
At first glance, Unity of Command 2 may look intimidating, the familiarity of the pint-sized tanks and military men that populate its World War II battlefields
I am an extremely amateurish streamer, with about 2 weeks experience, not much tech, and a humble following of 1 very nice person. The stream is not a fast paced, kill-streak powered, rampage. It is often a bit slow in the beginning, building up to a long burning tension of usually around 2-3 hours of tactical consideration and amusing courier ...
· In this video, we take a first look at the upcoming strategy game, Unity of Command II. “Unity of Command II is the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed strategy games of all time; a ...
Top Trending Game Searches