The best websites voted by users
It ' s better to be honest and cause a little bit of hurt at the beginning rather than trapping yourself in a lie that will cause a lot more pain when the truth surfaces. I Lied in a Job Interview One of the most embarrassing lies I ' ve ever told actually happened during a job interview (aka the worst time to tell a lie).
· Lies are always more convenient than the truth. Lies are pleasant illusions that save us from having to face harsh and painful truths. ∴ For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth. – Bo Bennett
· Truth outweighs Lies because Truth brings Inner Peace. Lies, however beautifully woven, always cause erosion of peace, and result in conflict. The fear of being discovered, the burden of heavy falsehood on the heart - renders Lies totally unproduc...
· Y ou were probably taught to never lie: Your parents likely preached the power of the truth.Your partner told you honesty matters most. But researchers say there is …
· The truth may not get us ‘further ahead’ in a conventional sense, but it will provide deeper connections, a better night’s sleep, and unparalleled freedom to be who we really are. It must get very claustrophobic hanging out with a crowd of lies.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
Truth is better than lies. 4.3K likes. quotes about reality of life You can message me... If you want to share any of your problems with me maybe i can give you a solution to it
The truth I discovered was a sad truth, but a sad truth is preferable to a happy lie. What dies as a result of sharing the truth is not the friendship, but rather our illusion of what the ...
· Nietzsche's delving into the nature of truth was part of an overall program that took him on investigations into the genealogy of a variety of aspects of culture and society, with morality being among the most famous with his book On the Genealogy of Morals (1887). Nietzsche's goal was to understand better the development of "facts" (moral, cultural, social, …
· Or, rather, it may be better to say that not all philosophers hold such an optimistic view with regard to truthfulness. Two scenes from the Mahābhārata , the great Indian epic, provide powerful illustrations of what can happen when the insistence on truth-telling as a virtue is taken to its logical extreme.
· I don't think a harmful truth is better than a useful, harmless lie. There are several historical events in which a lie is used to avoid harms. One such example is during Mahatma Gandhi's murder. Soon after Gandhiji was shot, Pandit jawaharlal Neh...
· The way society is organized, it is almost impossible to be frank for an entire lifetime, and lies must prevail sometime. Integrity is a valuable but flawed value, and lies can often be a better thing to tell than the complete truth. That is why I believe that telling the truth may not always be the best, and one must sometimes resort to lying.
Truth is Better Than Lies Today at church I was faced with telling the truth about two subjects that I hoped I could keep to myself. Last week I did not go to the meetings because the speaker is all about prophecy and current world events.
I’d rather be known in life as an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite. -Unknown “ Liars are always ready to take oaths. -Vittorio Alfieri “ A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies. -Alfred Tennyson “ The worst part of being lied to is realizing that you actually believed. -Unknown “ Anything is better than lies and deceit!
· "But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie." Lesson to learn: You may be hurt by the truth, but it's better than living with a …
Truth is better than lies for several reasons. I will acknowledge here that in some situations lies might be better than the truth, but there is always a chance that a lie will be discovered (even if it is not), and if discovered there is a chance that a lie will have worse consequences than the truth (even if the original lie when not ...
Oh yeah, he told them the truth. A broken smile came to Eddy's face, silently thanking Double D and Ed for not abandoning him. They really were his best friends, and they would continue to be...
A reliable witness always tells the truth, but an unreliable one tells nothing but lies (Proverbs 14:5). A witness saves lives when he tells the truth; when he tells lies, he betrays people (Proverbs 14:25). Listen as Wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice! . . . Everything I say is right, for I speak the truth and detest ...
Top Trending Game Searches