The best websites voted by users
· The Vagrant feels great to play and is very satisfying. The story is serviceable, not bad but not especially Keeping this short and sweet. The Vagrant feels great to play and is very satisfying. The story is serviceable, not bad but not especially good either. Art style is very pretty, though some animations can look a little stiff.
· The Vagrant feels great to play and is very satisfying. Only real criticism i have is the game feels slightly too short considering the size of the skill tree and a decent amount of dialogue has pretty bad Keeping this short and sweet. The Vagrant feels great to play and is very satisfying.
· Obviously inspired by Vanillaware’s games such as Dragon’s Crown, The Vagrant’s graphics are impressive, and the game comes with a ton of replay value, making it well worth your money. However, while its game mechanics are interesting, The Vagrant struggles in finding its own identity. All this publication's reviews
The Vagrant Review. PC/ Rougelike Platformer . The Basics. A roguelike platformer developed by OTK Games and published by Sakura Games, The Vagrant reintroduces many elements that fans of the subgenre have grown to love. The game includes old fashioned dungeon crawling, exploration, excessive loot, and many other trademark RPG elements. The ...
· Vagrant Story is one of the most beautifully cinematic games to date, easily toppling Metal Gear Solid. With character designs by the venerable artist behind Final Fantasy Tactics' noseless...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
Guide Vivian the Vagrant, through vibrant and dynamic landscapes while hacking and slashing a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds.
The Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities.
· 905 reviews The Vagrant is his name. He has no other. Friendless and alone he walks across a desolate, war-torn landscape, carrying nothing but a kit-bag, a legendary sword and a baby.
· A review of the PC release of The Vagrant. We go over the game graphics, gameplay and everything else and if its worth a purchase or not in 2019. An amazing looking game which follows in …
· The Vagrant PC GamePlay by vadimklose
· Game Fan. Vagrant Story is that PlayStation title, the one all gamers have been waiting for, and one that's caused me to lose sleep, eat poorly (back to Chicken In A Bisket for me!) and shower on an irregular basis...all in the pursuit of gaming enlightenment.
· Find reviews, trailers, release dates, news, screenshots, walkthroughs, and more for The Vagrant here on GameSpot.
· Vagrant Story Review. While a fairly short game, the depth and density of the story and gameplay contained in Vagrant Story give it an intensity missing from most longer games.
· Guide Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, through vibrant and dynamic landscapes while hacking and slashing a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests and …
The only thing keeping me from buying this game is the embarrassment i would feel once my wife saw it.
There are no critic reviews yet for The Vagrant. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! Audience Reviews for The Vagrant. Feb 25, 2010. I remember the bum giving me nightmares when I was little.
For new colleagues, Vagrant is very good and suitable, because usually newcomers need to take some time to setup their PC environment. Thus Vagrant does most of the job here. Read Js Lim's full review
· Indie Game Reviews 2017: Checking out the Vagrant, available on Steam since June 2017. Let's see if the game is good!
· PETER NEWMAN is the author of the critically acclaimed, award-winning Vagrant Trilogy: The Vagrant, The Malice, The Seven. He sometimes pretends to be a butler for the Tea and Jeopardy podcast, which he co-writes and for which he won a Hugo Award in 2017.
· Vagrant Story is the kind of game that is either love it or hate it. There really isn't too much in between. It features great characters and one of the greatest stories in any game released to ...
Guide Vivian the Vagrant, through vibrant and dynamic landscapes while hacking and slashing a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?
Top Trending Game Searches