The best websites voted by users
· We compiled a list of all Tekken characters across every Tekken game, including the old school Tekken 1 characters and the new Tekken 7 roster. Characters in the Tekken series include ninjas, demons, robots, and even a kangaroo, and we were for sure not to forget the girl characters. There are numerous Tekken female characters, like sisters Anna and Nina Williams.
Today, we're counting down the Top 20 Tekken Characters of All Time - the fighters who make us remember them through ability, ... Green Label - The Most …
· If you’re going to take part in the King of Iron Fist Tournament, you better know who up against. Join http://www.watchmojo.com as we countdown our picks for...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Bande-annonce #28 - Live Action - Duration: 7:01.
Tekken has been extremely successful in arcades (and later in console ports), with characters' fighting styles influenced by real-life martial arts. The series contains seven games so far as well as a dream tag match game series called Tekken Tag Tournament.It has also spawned 3 separate movies; one traditionally animated, one live-action and a CG movie.
King (Japanese: キング, Hepburn: Kingu) is the name of two characters in the Tekken fighting game series. The characters were inspired by the pro wrestler Satoru Sayama, as well as Mexican wrestler Fray Tormenta, a Catholic priest who became a masked wrestler in order to support an orphanage. One of the Kings has been in all the Tekken games to date, King I …
· I think that many Tekken players will agree with me when I say that one of the best things in the Tekken series has always been the background music. Well, you should try putting your Tekken 1 disc in a CD-player... Voila, all the BGM from the game on an audio CD. If you put your Tekken 3 disc in it you can listen to the Staff Roll-song.
Mokujin (Japanese: 木人（もくじん）, lit. "wood person") is a fictional character in Namco Bandai Games' Tekken video game series. Mokujin first appeared in the 1997 video game Tekken 3.Mokujin does not have his own fighting style. Instead, he mimics fighting styles from other characters, which varies from match to match.
Marshall Law (Japanese: マーシャル・ロウ, Hepburn: Māsharu Rou), or just Law, is a player character from the Tekken fighting game franchise by Bandai Namco Entertainment.He makes his series debut in the original Tekken, in which he is a Chinese-American restaurateur who wants to open a martial arts school that he hopes to fund with the prize money from the Tekken series' …
If there’s one thing a lot of female characters in video games have in common, it’s their *ahem* features. ... Here is a list of 11 video game characters that embrace their cartoonishly sexual features. ... Even though this Tekken fighter is more covered up than the others in this list, she still pulls off being incredibly sexy. Her outfit ...
Tekken (鉄拳 lit. Iron Fist) also known as Tekken 1 is a fighting game and is the first in the series of the same name. It was first released in 1994 in arcades and later in 1995 on the PlayStation and was included in Tekken 5's arcade history mode. In 2011, it …
Purchase TEKKEN 7 - Ultimate Edition and get the most complete experience from TEKKEN 7! This edition includes the full TEKKEN 7 game, all additional content eligible to Season Passes 1 & 2, the playable character Eliza, the TAIKO NO TATSUJIN Pack, and the Artist Collaboration Character Panel Set.
Kazuya is a character in the popular 3D fighting game series Tekken. He is one of the central characters in the series, and was the victor of the first King of Iron Fist Tournament. He uses the Mishima based karate.
Characters Gender Country Video Game Debut Akuma Male Japan Street Fighter/Tekken 7 Alex Male DNA Tekken 2 Alisa Bosconovitch Female Russia Tekken 6 Angel Female Unknown Tekken 2 Anna Williams Female Ireland Tekken Armor King I Male Unknown Tekken Armor King II Male Unknown Tekken 5: Dark...
· Tekken 7 (not to be confused with the console versions of the game's update) is a 3D fighting game developed and released by Bandai Namco for arcades (running the PC-based Namco System ES3 hardware) exclusively in Japan on March 18, 2015.
The Tekken series is notable and praised for depicting its characters with visual flare and style. Players can choose from a diverse cast that hails from a variety of ethnic backgrounds and fighting styles. Many characters have a supernatural origin, such as Devil, Ogre/True Ogre, and Devil Jin, while others like Roger Jr., and Kuma provide comic relief. In the story mode of the …
Top Trending Game Searches