The best websites voted by users
· For Strikers 1945 II on the Nintendo Switch, GameFAQs has 4 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs).
· Strikers 1945 is an Action game, developed by Psikyo and published by Zerodiv, which was released in 2017. We Have No FAQs/Guides/Maps - Be the first to submit one!
· For Strikers 1945 II on the Nintendo Switch, GameFAQs has 4 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs) and 1 critic review.
· For Strikers 1945 on the PlayStation, GameFAQs has 4 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs).
Anyway Strikers 1945 Plus is a vertical shooter by PSiKYO with eight stages of intense fun (maybe not the first 1 1/2 stages, which is not as frantic, but still fun). Fans of Strikers 1945 II will noticed the similarities between the two.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· If Strikers 1945 is an indication of the quality of titles Zerodiv will be bringing to the eShop, then Switch owners are in for a treat. Great 8 / 10 Scoring Policy
· Nintendo Switch STRIKERS1945 II for Nintendo Switch. Available now Redeem game code. $7.99 ... PLEASE DO PLAY "STRIKERS 1945 II"!!! Read more. Release date: Jan 25, 2018.
· Thank you so much for watching! You can find the written review here: https://twobeardgaming.com/2020/02/psikyo-shooting-stars-alpha-strikers-1945-nintendo-s...
· Strikers 1945 II Nintendo Switch Review - Here's our review for Strikers 1945 II on the Nintendo Switch! https://www.switchwatch.co.uk/striker...
· Strikers 1945 For Nintendo Switch (Switch eShop IMPORT)- Gameplay Footage (Complete Game) SeafoamGaming. ... Strikers 1999 (1945 III) 2-ALL Clear 2,947,200 Pts - …
· Review for Strikers 1945, an arcade bullet hell shooter originally on arcades, now on the Nintendo Switch: http://whataboutthegame.com/2017/08/03/strikers-19...
· Introduction. Strikers 1945 II was originally released to arcades in 1997 and eventually saw releases on the original PlayStation and Sega Saturn. This Psikyo shooter is now out on the Nintendo Switch thanks to Zerodiv who have already ported over the original Strikers, Gunbarich, Gunbird and even more recently, Zero Gunner 2 which I just reviewed.
The New Nintendo Switch Update Is Great for Accessibility - NVC 504 ... All Walkthroughs and Game Help. Game Walkthroughs & FAQs Walkthroughs, ... Strikers: 1945 2 . IGN.com: Content Team ...
· The game could benefit from an online high score board, but Strikers 1945 II is a joy to play through each time and is one of the best shmups available from the growing range on Switch…
· Hey everyone! :D Check out some gameplay of STRIKERS 1945 II for the Nintendo Switch thanks to my friends at Zerodiv Inc as they have given me a code to upload content for you guys :D And don't be ...
STRIKERS1945 for Nintendo Switch. Available now Redeem game code. $7.99 Buy download. Eligible for up to points Psikyo Revival! Play the arcade classic! A revolution broke out in shooting games in ...
· Although it shares a similar title, the Strikers 1945 series has nothing to do with Capcom's 19XX series and it's played quite differently as well. For starters, you choose from an array of six unique ships. No matter which ship you choose, you basically have three attacks: a rapid-fire shot, a charged attack,...
Strikers 1945 (ストライカーズ1945), also known as Striker 1945, is a vertically scrolling shoot 'em up arcade game developed and published by Psikyo in 1995. In Japan, it was ported to the PlayStation and Sega Saturn by Atlus in 1996; later was also released as part of Psikyo Shooting Collection Vol. 1: Strikers 1945 I & II by Taito for the PlayStation 2 (in Europe by Play It under the ...
Get all the inside info, cheats, hacks, codes, walkthroughs for Strikers 1945 on GameSpot.
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, SEGA Saturn Published by Psikyo. Perspective Top-down Vehicular Flight / Aviation Genre Action Gameplay Arcade, Shooter. Description. Strikers 1945, not to be confused with the US PSX game Strikers 1945, which is actually the sequel Strikers 1945 II, is a port of the top-down vertically-scrolling arcade shooter ...
A revolution broke out in shooting games in 1995. The Japanese brand "Psikyo" introduced a new enemy's attack, "Spread bullets" not seen before then, and the history of a new shooting game began. If you are a shooting game fan, "Psikyo shooting" that everyone knows is revived. Shoot.
Top Trending Game Searches