The best websites voted by users
For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin on the PSP, Spoiler-Free Walkthrough by ThatGuy4913.
· Games you may like. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. A... Hexyz Force Hexyz Force for PlayStation Portable is a traditional RPG taking place in the world of Berge. This world has two side...
· Games you may like. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. A... Crimson Gem Saga With beautiful, high-resolution 2-D artwork, novel battle mechanics, and a classic tale of fantasy, adventure, and he...
Game » consists of 4 releases. A PSP remake of the original PS1 title Persona 2: Innocent Sin. The remake is the first version of the game to see official release in …
Persona 2: Innocent Sin is the 2nd installment in the Persona series. Sequel to Persona (PS and PSP Version) and prequel to Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, strategies, or tips you want to share, please don't hesitate to email me.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Shin Megami Tensei Beginner's Guide: ... 7:33. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Walkthrough ... Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP): Boss Battle ...
· 31 videos Play all Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin ScorpioN13th Persona 2 Eternal Punishment PSP Boss Theme - Duration: 2:43. Skeet Skeet 157,076 views
· Home » All Games » PSP » Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 – Innocent Sin (USA) PSP ISO. Persona 2: Innocent Sin is a rare gem in today’s RPG market – despite the popularization of the genre, it’s stayed true to its offbeat roots to deliver a story, setting, and style unlike anything you’re likely to have played before.
Like both Megami Ibunroku Persona and Persona 3, Persona 2: Innocent Sin saw a release on PlayStation Portable, along with a lot of new additions. The remake has an extended port with an updated user interface, new character portraits designed by Shigenori Soejima …
· Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Persona 2: Innocent Sin is a rare gem in today's RPG market - despite the popularization of the genre, it's stayed tr... Crimson Gem Saga With beautiful, high-resolution 2-D artwork, novel battle mechanics, and a …
· The boss battle theme for Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Rearranged version for the PSP remake. Extended to 12 minutes long because I thought it was a nice theme.
Got a Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin walkthrough, FAQ or Guide? Use the submission form, or email them as attachments to [email protected]neoseeker.com.FAQs/Guides are posted in their original ...
· 33 videos Play all Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin ScorpioN13th All Battle for Azeroth Cinematics | WoW BfA Patch 8.0 - 8.3 - …
· Scour the school looking for leads on the student body president, in Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin. For more on this game, visit: http://www.g...
Free Download Game Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 2 - Innocent Sin (USA) ISO PSP region USA size 880.7MB, PPSSPP
Rumor becomes reality...<br><br>The story takes place in Sumaru City, Japan. Its protagonist attends Seven Sisters High School, whose emblem is considered a status symbol, even amongst other schools. Soon, though, a rumor that Sevens' emblem was actually cursed, and that wearing it would disfigure
· Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin Review. More than 10 years after its original release, Persona 2: Innocent Sin no longer has the magic it once did.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin PSP PSX ... it's up to you to guide Tatsuya and the others in their search for answers to this bizarre mystery that has overtaken their town ...
Persona 2: Innocent Sin is a Japanese role-playing video game developed and released by Atlus for the PlayStation in 1999. It is the second entry in the Persona series, itself a subseries of the Megami Tensei franchise, and acts as a sequel to the original Persona. The game was re-released in 2011 for the PlayStation Portable.
· Shin Mega Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin is an enjoyable title for series' fans that patiently waited all these years to complete their Persona 2 experience. The game doesn't stray far from its predecessor and the gameplay feels a bit stale compared to similar titles today, but it's still a worthwhile addition to any PSP owner's library of RPG games.
Over 12 years in the making, the official localization of Innocent Sin provides patient fans with the other side of the Persona 2 arc, a dark adventure about high school students who find their reality being twisted by rumors, and who must draw on their inner strengths, their Personas, to bring back order. Taking advantage of PSP system's 16:9 aspect ratio, higher resolution display, superior audio, and increased horsepower, this remastered version of one of the pinnacles of ATLUS' flagship Shin Megami Tensei franchise delivers the game in style with a sleek new interface, new sidequests in the Climax Theater, and the player's choice of the fully remixed or original soundtrack.
Top Trending Game Searches