The best websites voted by users
· Shakedown Hawaii for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: Vblank's open world action heads to the tropics, in Shakedown: Hawaii. From the boardroom to the streets, Shakedown parodies big business and the white collar c...
· Shakedown: Hawaii (3DS, PC, PS4, Switch, Vita [reviewed, hell yeah]) ... Chris Carter Reviews Director, Co-EIC gamer profile. Chris has been enjoying Destructoid avidly …
· Shakedown Hawaii for Switch game reviews & Metacritic score: Vblank's open world action heads to the tropics, in Shakedown: Hawaii. From the boardroom to the streets, Shakedown parodies big business and the white collar c...
· Shakedown: Hawaii (Switch) Review Nintendo World Report TV. Loading... Unsubscribe from Nintendo World Report TV? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 61K. ...
Shakedown: Hawaii has received reviews ranging from "generally favorable" to "mixed or average" depending on platform according to Metacritic.. Destructoid scored the game an 8/10. Reviewer Chris Carter praised the gameplay, visuals, soundtrack, and "relaxed emphasis on doing whatever you want", calling the game a worthy follow-up to Retro City Rampage that improved on many of its aspects.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Shakedown: Hawaii does one of these spots on. The game is best described as an open world shooter with property “management,” in the sense …
· Shakedown: Hawaii ya está disponible en PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch y PlayStation Vita. Una versión para Nintendo 3DS también está en desarrollo, pero llegará más adelante. Cabe mencionar que su única versión física es para PlayStation Vita …
Shakedown: Hawaii combines open world action and empire building. Build a "legitimate" corporation by completing open world missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, "re-zoning" land, and shaking down shops for protection money. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies big business, and the most absurd business practices that go alongside. You ...
· After years of delays and an even longer development, you’d hope that Rampage’s successor Shakedown: Hawaii would be a grand return for …
· Shakedown Hawaii should be recognized as a quality indie title. Though it may be full of satire and dumb fun, it is a game that feels lovingly crafted. The action doesn’t stop when you complete the story thanks to the extra content that is included between the side missions and taking over the city.
Shakedow: Hawaii was reviewed on Windows PC using a review copy provided by vBlank Entertainment. You can find additional information about Niche Gamer’s review/ethics policy here . shakedown ...
· Shakedown: Hawaii takes the essence of classic top-down GTA and arcade shooters and infuses it with a wry comic sensibility that hits its mark with the same degree of accuracy as its arcade-precise weapons.
About Shakedown Hawaii CD Key. Find all Steam Key stores and prices to get Shakedown Hawaii and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the Shakedown Hawaii CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.. The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at ...
· Shakedown: Hawaii was released May 7 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Windows PC for $19.99. The game was reviewed on Nintendo Switch using a …
· Shakedown: Hawaii is the latest game from Brian Provinciano, whose previous work, Retro City Rampage, de-made GTA for the era of 8-bit consoles and …
· PC / Reviews; Review: Shakedown: Hawaii (Epic Games Store) ... Shakedown: Hawaii follows three protagonists through a 16-bit open world. Build your own ‘legitimate’ corporation by completing missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, ‘re-zoning’ land, and shaking down shops for protection money.
· Shakedown Hawaii Review | Getting a handle on things. However you approach the game’s main storyline and side missions is completely up to …
Shakedown: Hawaii Nintendo Switch ... PC + MAC + LINUX + MS-DOS "Super" Box • Disc. Retro City Rampage 486 MS-DOS Retail 3.5" Floppy Disk Box Set Numbered /1000. Retro City Rampage DX PS Vita (2015) Retail Exclusive Live Area Limited /3300. Retro City Rampage DX PlayStation®4 (2014)
· Shakedown Hawaii one-ups Retro City Rampage in almost every way, and is most certainly a must-play on the Nintendo Switch. Heck, it's a must-play on every system, because Vblank made sure to put it on just about everything. If you like things that are …
· Each mission will have you either steal a vehicle, intimidate a local business owner or even shoot up a cartel group in South America, but all last only a few minutes. Shakedown: Hawaii embraces an arcade style of gameplay which is incredibly frantic but doesn’t give you a real chance to soak up the world.
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, shakedowns, sabotage and property acquisition. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies big business and the white collar crimes that go alongside.
Top Trending Game Searches