The best websites voted by users
Ratatouille (2007) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
· Directed by Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava. With Brad Garrett, Lou Romano, Patton Oswalt, Ian Holm. A rat who can cook makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famous restaurant.
· Cast Patton Oswalt Remy Ian Holm Skinner Lou Romano Linguini Brian Dennehy Django Peter Sohn Emile Peter O'Toole Anton Ego Brad Garrett Gusteau Janeane Garofalo Colette Will Arnett Horst Julius Callahan Lalo, Francois Julius Callahan Lalo, Francois James Remar Larousse John Ratzenberger Mustafa Teddy Newton Lawyer (Talon Labarthe) Tony …
· I usually make a saute version of ratatouille, to keep the vegetables crispy, but this baked version came out with nice crisp vegetables too, and it was very easy to make. I added some thyme and rosemary, and a splash of white wine and served over rice to soak up the delicious juices. This is a perfect addition to my harvest season collection.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
Ratatouille is a 2007 American computer-animated film presented by Walt Disney Pictures, produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by the last original film with the Buena Vista Pictures, which Cars was the last film for the Pixar 1991-2005 Vista era. It tells the story of Remy (voiced by Patton Oswalt), a rat living in Paris who wants to be a chef. The film was the eighth …
· List of Ratatouille characters, with pictures when available. These characters from the movie Ratatouille are ordered by their prominence in the film, so the most recognizable roles are at the top of the list. From main characters to cameos and minor roles, these characters are a huge part of what made the movie so great.
Ratatouille Cast . Remy voiced by Patton Oswalt and 7 others . Linguini voiced by Lou Romano and 3 others . Skinner voiced by Ian Holm and 7 others . Django voiced by Brian Dennehy and 3 others . Emile voiced by Peter Sohn and 2 others . Anton Ego voiced by Peter O'Toole and 8 others . Gusteau
· Make the sauce: Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch (30-cm) oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion, garlic, and bell peppers until soft, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the crushed tomatoes. Stir until the ingredients are fully incorporated. Remove from heat, then add the basil. Stir once more, then smooth the ...
· 1. Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit. Bring 2 cups of water to rolling boil. Season with salt. Slice red potatoes. Drop in water and boil for 3-4 minutes or until par cooked. Drain on a paper towel and set aside. While potatoes cook and cool down, slice rest of veggies - squash, bell pepper and eggplant. 2. To make Béchamel - Microwave 1 ...
Rats are no strangers to rejection, but Remy, a rat who longs to be a great chef, has more than the usual obstacles to overcome. Linguini, a timid and well-meaning young man, is the new garbage boy at Gasteau's. Colette is the only female cook in Chef Skinner's kitchen. She is a capable cook, hard working and very tough.
· Ratatouille is a bright and chunky summer vegetable stew, rich with olive oil and fragrant with garlic and herbs. Hailing from Provence, a region in the south of France near the Mediterranean Sea, ratatouille is a bright and chunky summer vegetable stew, rich with olive oil and fragrant with garlic and herbs. Making it properly takes a bit of ...
· This one-pan Ratatouille recipe can be made with a variety of vegetables depending on what you have in your fridge. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make in a skillet! ... In a large cast iron skillet or pot, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat for a couple of minutes until it begins to shine.
· 14,116,482 views. Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Rating is available when the video has been rented. This feature ...
Simple Cast Iron Skillet Ratatouille | The Fitchen – Simplicity. This dish is the embodiment of it. The four components – sliced vegetables, blended sauce, a cast iron skillet, and the oven – create a finished […]
Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Ratatouille with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com
· This hearty country dish from the Provence region of France is an easy mix of seasonal vegetables, garlic, and olive oil. Read the full recipe after the video. Ingredient Checklist. 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes. 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. 1 large eggplant (1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces. Coarse salt and ground pepper.
· Dedicated to Jiminy, Max, Fiver&Heather's Channel, and others, here's my version of another Pixar hit. I hope you like it. I own nothing.
· Nothing says high summer than a batch of fragrant simmering ratatouille on the stove. The dish originates from the South of France, where home cooks would toss tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, onions, eggplant, garlic and herbs into a pot and cook them down to create an irresistible mixture enjoyed hot, cold, on its own, with eggs, over toast, or tossed with pasta. …
Le Festin is like a comfort food all on its own. Michael Giacchino's score is just as thrilling and romantic as Ratatouille's atmosphere and environment. Lastly, the vocal talents are so fitting and mesmerizing in Ratatouille. Bird really cast apt voice actors for each role. Patton Oswalt just carries the film as Remy.
Top Trending Game Searches