The best websites voted by users
Quadropus Rampage is an interesting roguelike-style action game, packed with lots of weapons, randomly generated levels and good touch controls. All this publication's reviews Read full review
Anyways – gameplay matters aside – while Quadropus Rampage is nice enough looking, you often won’t have time to appreciate the humor of smacking enemies around with a frog when you’re desperately fighting to stay alive. However, what will probably leave far more of an impact on you are the many bizarre attempts that King Pete will make to dissuade Tack from finishing his fury driven quest.
Read reviews and ratings of Quadropus Rampage from our experts, and see what our community says, too! ... Quadropus Rampage. ... IOS %gameName% Get the latest news and videos for this game daily ...
· For Quadropus Rampage on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), GameFAQs has 5 critic reviews.
· Their latest iOS title, Quadropus Rampage simply betters their previous title Towelfight 2 in every aspect, and since the latter scored a 5 out of 5 in our review (read it here), this would mean that Quadropus Rampage is plenty awesome. The room-to-room exploration prevalent in Towelfight 2 have been replaced with more organic levels which are bigger and feature an isometric view.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Quadropus Rampage is a solid and challenging action game in its own right, but what really sells it is the comedy, and if you don’t think that a mad …
Slightly irritating plunges between levels aside, Quadropus Rampage is a fantastic combination of gameplay elements that needs to be played over and over again. Not because that's the whole point, but because it's extremely fun. And also because that's the whole point, yes.
***Features*** Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion Intuitive, fast-paced combat - …
· Quadropus Rampage. The ocean world has been thrown into disarray and chaos as Pete, the villainous God of the Sea, coerces the oceanly creatures to do his vile bidding. Play as Tack, an enraged 4-legged octopus (a quadropus!) who is tired of Pete's shenanigans.
· Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
Google play services, where you will get the latest app with the name Quadropus Rampage. The Quadropus Rampage app is the best on google with successful 1,000,000+ downloads and installation. The Quadropus Rampage – Apps on Google Play Review is available with free cost. App quadropus rampage has 4.342884541 ratings with approx 61,983 reviews.
· Quadropus Rampage for iOS and Android slips you into the jelly-like frame of an octopus with four tentacles and a burning thirst for justice. It's an hilarious and thrilling ride, though control issues keep this adventure from being crowned the King of the Sea.
· Quadropus Rampage, the latest from the developer, doesn’t deviate from this standard. Luckily, it’s also a great game as well, merging brawler gameplay in a rogue-like shell making the ...
· What people said about Quadropus Rampage PixelFreak "A shining example of what a free game can be." - 91/100 /r/androidgaming Voted 16th best Android game of all time GameWoof "From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto ...
· Quadropus Rampage Trailer ... Quadropus Rampage Exclusive Video Preview - Android iOS - Duration: 3:22. ... Quadropus Rampage Android Game Play Review - Duration: 5:17.
· Quadropus Rampage is a ‘roguelike’ in real time that moves away from the traditional dungeons and epic fantasy setting, to offer a game style similar to that seen in The Binding of Isaac, but in an underwater environment. < The players will control an …
· Quadropus Rampage (Free) by Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC is an endless survival game that plays more like a 3-D arcade game. Smash underwater enemies with …
· Quadropus Rampage is an old-but-gold action game with a wacky humor where we fight seemingly endless floors of enemies until we eventually die, upgrade our Quadropus, and repeat. It's one of the early games by indie studio butterscotch shenanigans - and I'm loving it!
Quadropus Rampage - download for iOS We're back on familiar ground with this final pick. This one comes from the developer behind Crashlands, and while it doesn't have the depth of that craft-and-survive-'em-up, it's every bit as engrossing a dungeon crawler as everything else on this list.
· However, Quadropus Rampage features two different systems for improving your Quadropus between runs. The first, simply called Upgrade, uses the …
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.Gameplay Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIY4XK7ddX0***Features***• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling• Gamecenter Integration - Show your BFFs what’s whatFrom the creators of critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
Top Trending Game Searches