The best websites voted by users
NGU NGU ygg vs NGU exp. NGU ygg has a diminishing return of level^0.33, while NGU exp has a diminishing return of level^0.4. That means, to optimize exp gain from fruit of knowledge, one should have a ratio of 0.33:0.4 in ygg and exp respectively.
· Magic is similar, but you don't need much until around the time you get the first titan and unlock a perma-boost tab called NGU. One of, if not the most important things in the game. it is your foundation to everything. Prioritize EXP gain.
Last update: 2020-03-24 - 11:41:24. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. D&D Beyond
· Forums → NGU IDLE → NGU GUIDE & SPREADSHEET [STATS + HINTS] ... Fill in your stats and get HINTS, stats & suggestions on how to spend your EXP and progress! **Direct recommendations from the PIT MONSTER ...up until you're ready to …
Top 10 results many people are interested in
If you put -1 in the target level box for Augments, Advanced Training or NGU, it will be skipped over when energy is advanced. This allows you to automatically skip getting any levels of upgrades that are next on the list. This is especially useful in the 100 levels challenge, so you don't accidentally get levels in augments upgrades you don't want.
There are two major types of runs early game players should be doing, runs for Energy softcap (100k energy cap you gain by gaining energy) and EXP runs. Energy runs for new players work best if you do 15 or 30 min runs so you can lower the caps on Basic Training (Idle attack -> Ult. Attack+Def Skills) #1-4.
Truly Idle Questing Ooh, Another Digger Slot! Gooder Idle Questing Daycare Kitty's Blessing I More Inventory Space I (if you need more :)) Tier 5 (The Challenge pack) Generic Magic Bar Perk I Golden Showers Stat Boost For Rich Perks I (Some, to help No rebirth challenges, mostly) Tier 6 Bonus Titan EXP…
· Forums → NGU IDLE → NGU GUIDE & SPREADSHEET [STATS + HINTS] page 2 ... Exp. im at 37 base speed with "50%" Bonus ur sheet told me to use 370 Xp for 18,5 speed so im at 55,5 Speed Edit: Same as Magicbar Game says Energy cap is at 50 so we dont need more than 50 : …
Need ideas on exp expenditure I've completed the 3-30min rebirth challenge for 200 exp and prior to that I was getting up to boss 59 or 60. In adventure, I can idle on the cave no problem, I can sometimes win in the sky if I go manual, but I definitely cannot idle in the sky.
· Yggdrasil, The World Tree is a feature unlocked by consuming "A Giant Seed" (CTRL+Left Click) through Inventory, which is always obtained after defeating the Grand Corrupted Tree (Second Titan). Seeds, fruit unlocks, and tier upgrades persist through rebirth. All growing or grown fruits will be lost upon rebirth, so one should always eat or harvest them before rebirthing. Upon defeating …
I just beat UUG. Getting stats up high enough to idle him is going to be a huge pain. My energy stats are 201 / 7,670,000 / 145 and my magic stats are 15 / 1,000,000 / 25. I have 17k EXP right now and I'm saving for the 30k accessory slot.
Walderp is the 5th Titan, unlocked by defeating boss 116 (EVIL Badly Drawn Kitty). Before you are able to take on Walderp's Final Form, you must play his "hide-and-seek" game. He has five forms in total. Kill his first form in his zone, then he will hide in a random screen. You will have 3 minutes to find him as he becomes more visible in the screen he is hiding in. He can even spawn in the ...
· Make sure NGU idle is fully visible on the screen. Make sure the script is being run in the same file directory as the images that it came with. If you're still having issues, you may have an incompatible aspect ratio or scaling factor. For reference, the script was tested in Chrome and Firefox at 100% zoom on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor.
Exp does ramp up, but it is not ramping up as fast as you would think if you play a lot of idle games, the main reason being that the costs are not increasing as you get more of it (1 base energy power will always cost the same, no matter if you get it for the first time or if you already have billions of it).
Created Feb 5, 2018. View All Moderators.
If you didn’t know already, NGU IDLE was my first crack at coding something big, and to both learn how to code in C# and use the Unity Engine. That NGU IDLE has turned into an actual game on Steam, should be an insult to competent coders everywhere. ... Fixed ordering of the 200 EXP and 500 EXP buy in the Sellout Shop. Rotated Sellout Shop ...
· Kongregate free online game NGU IDLE - Everyone likes numbers that go up. Play NGU Idle and get the exciting rush of so many numbers .... Play NGU IDLE
If you didn’t know already, NGU IDLE was my first crack at coding something big, and to both learn how to code in C# and use the Unity Engine. That NGU IDLE has turned into an actual game on Steam, should be an insult to competent coders everywhere.
NGU IDLE - Click to win! The video-game NGU IDLE is a free-to-play-idle-game. Simply click with the mouse repeatedly to upgrade your equipment and items, of which there are 350 in the game, all hand-drawn, and defeat over 300 bosses.
Top Trending Game Searches