The best websites voted by users
· Metacritic Game Reviews, Marble It Up! for Switch, Experience first-hand the simple joy of rolling while exploring a gloriously psychedelic world full of mind-bending levels and dynamic po...
· Well, Marble It Up is a platformer, but it plays far differently than a regular one. Your goal is to roll , jump, and use power-ups to make your way to the end of each level.
· Marble It Up is a marble-rolling game from a veritable supergroup of marble game developers. Inspired by the arcade classic Marble Madness and …
· Marble It Up plays it safe compared to its predecessors, but it is no less fun to play through the levels it offers. It's definitely a solid game for newcomers and players that haven't played one of …
Marble It Up! is the newest 3D platformer from the minds behind the Marble Blast series. World-class level design, buttery smooth controls, outstanding visual fidelity, and unmatched rolling ...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Marble it Up is an enjoyable game, but the short length might turn some people off, especially for its twenty dollar price point. If you’re someone who is constantly trying to better their times in games with time trials, or you’re a completionist that just has to unlock everything, Marble it Up will definitely keep you busy trying to find new and interesting ways to finish each stage as ...
· Marble It Up! controls very well. In fact, there are many things this game does right but its precision control is at the top of the list. Having tight responsive control is key to the success of this game since shaving a fraction of a second can have a major influence against the competitive scene.
You’re Going To Have a Ball! While Marble It Up! doesn’t exactly flip the marble physics game on its head, it doesn’t mean it’s not fun. In fact, I really enjoyed this game, and this has a lot to do with how the game handles. The controls are smooth and easy to use, which is a must for games that involve rolling spherical objects across slippery surfaces.
· Overall, Marble It Up! is an excellent physics-based platformer that any fan of the marble rolling genre can appreciate. With beautiful graphics, an infectious techno soundtrack, intuitive gameplay, and the promise of free DLC in the future, this is one marble roller you won’t want to miss. 4/5 . Buy Marble It Up! $19.99 . Be sure to follow ...
· The mid chapters of Marble It Up!, accounting for approximately half the game, fare best. And the challenge escalates to the final chapter, though some of it originates at a conceptual level. Having to wait for platforms to slowly flip, or fiddle with the camera constantly to view from sharp angles isn’t the most enjoyable.
Marble It Up!‘s minimalist aesthetic and menus have all the trappings of that era of gaming. The courses themselves do boast some creative design, however. At their best, Marble It Up!‘s tracks look like a marriage of Super Mario Galaxy and Super Monkey Ball. While speed is the overall objective to get those gold medals, it’s evident that ...
· Marble It Up Review (Nintendo Switch) Marble It Up! is a solid puzzle platformer with tight controls and sprawling environments. Although it falls on the short side in terms of gameplay, it is more than made up for with leaderboards and unlockables.
· Marble It Up! is a great game at its core, but ends up suffering from content problems. I love how the game controls and the level design that was created as a result. However, I could purchase many other games with much more content for the $20 price tag.
· Marble It Up was developed and published by Marble It Up LLC, a collaborative effort between Bad Habit Productions, The Engine Company, Alvios, Arcturus Interactive, and Shapes And Lines. It’s available now on Nintendo Switch for $19.99 , The game will be coming to PC, Xbox, and PlayStation in the future.
· [REVIEW] Marble It Up! (Switch) Simply Marbelous. HT September 29, 2018 1 Comment 3 likes Feature, Reviews. Marble platformers are less than a dime a dozen and notable entries have especially been missing in the last decade. Some offer a traditional 3D platforming experience while others feel more in line with a tabletop experience. In both ...
Slide 1 of 1 A Good-Rolling Marble, Though It Could Be Better. Now, I did note a couple of things standing in the way of Marble It Up’s greatness.The first is its somewhat ridiculous price point ...
· One of the sleeper hits of the Xbox Live Arcade era gets the sequel treatment it deserves in Marble it Up.The game serves as a spiritual successor to 2006’s Marble Blast Ultra, bringing the series’ unique arcade style platforming to the modern era on the Nintendo Switch.How well does it stand up compared to other similar games, such as Super Monkey Ball and the classic Marble Madness?
Reviews “Marble It Up! is the marble-based momentum puzzler I've been craving for a decade.” PC Gamer “A must-buy for anyone who loved Marble Blast Ultra on the Xbox 360.” Game Over “An incredible game featuring tight controls, solid physics, and engaging levels.” VG Culture
The premise is quite simple — roll a marble from start to finish as quickly as possible. There’s little innovation to be found in the ‘marble rolling’ genre, and the game doesn’t look to change the formula in any way. It’s a clear homage to marble games of the past, and even the developers behind Marble It …
· Review: Marble It Up! 2018-10-13 12:00:00 by Joel Peterson. 0. Marble Madness. The one thing we need on Switch is a new Super Monkey Ball. Sega has been slumping when it …
Experience first-hand the simple joy of rolling while exploring a gloriously psychedelic world full of mind-bending levels and dynamic power-ups.
Top Trending Game Searches