The best websites voted by users
For Luminous Arc on the DS, GameFAQs has 8 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs), 2 cheat codes and secrets, 21 reviews, 31 critic reviews, 2 save games, and 20 user screenshots.
· For Luminous Arc 2 on the DS, GameFAQs has 9 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs), 5 reviews, 16 critic reviews, and 36 user screenshots.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
· Luminous Arc Review The best part of Luminous Arc is its balanced and accessible gameplay, though it lacks some narrative depth. By Bethany Massimilla on …
· Luminous Arc Review. The best part of Luminous Arc is its balanced and accessible gameplay, though it lacks some narrative depth.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Luminous Arc for DS game reviews & Metacritic score: One thousand years ago, dragons and Witches warred against God for the fate of the world. God's power was triumphant, but it was a difficult struggle, and the d...
This FAQ consist of Data I Collected from various Japanese Luminous Arc 2 Wiki sites as well as data I collected myself while playing the game. As of now this FAq is only a Character Arts FAQ ...
Luminous Arc is a tactical role-playing game developed by Marvelous Interactive for the Nintendo DS.The game was released on February 8, 2007 in Japan, August 14, 2007 in North America, and October 18, 2007 in Australia by Atlus, and in Europe the following day by Rising Star Games.. The game features voiced scenes, character designs by Kaito Shibano and music by Akari Kaida, Yasunori Mitsuda ...
· Some are overpowered, and others are basically useless. The character discussion scenes between battles are fun and interesting. However, that's the best character development you're going to get, most characters in this are hackneyed and dull. There really is …
· Some of us have gotten together to create a patch for Luminous arc 3, as it seems increasingly unlikely that it will make it over to the west. As far as progress is concerned, we've done a large part of the menus, weapons and skill translations. However, we want to release a storyline translation as well, but the problem here is the text limit.
· Welcome to one of my most requested games to walkthrough that is finally happening after years of playing through the first game.. Luminous …
· Gameplay from Luminous Arc. Yar. Rawr. Can I Beat Pokemon Emerald with ONLY One Shedinja? 🔴 Pokemon Challenges NO ITEMS IN BATTLE - Duration: 15:55. Mah-Dry-Bread - …
· Luminous Arc Action Replay Codes . Also see Cheats for more help on Luminous Arc. Infinite/Max Money (DS) North America. Infinite/Max Money 02157490 0098967f 0216440c 0098967f Gives you Infinite ...
· Conclusion. Ultimately Luminous Arc’s biggest failing is that it offers nothing new to the genre. Dedicated fans of strategy RPGs may possibly find the heart to forgive the game for its faults.
· fftまでとは言いませんが、サモンナイトシリーズぐらい楽しめたら良いなと思い購入しました。 グラフィックとサウンドは☆5、ストーリーとシステム関連は☆3、ゲーム性は物足りず☆1といったところです。
Luminous Arc 3 (ルミナスアーク3 アイズ, Ruminasu Āku Tsū Aizu, Luminous Arc 3: Eyes) is a role-playing video game developed by imageepoch and published by Marvelous Entertainment. In Luminous Arc 3, witches have ceased to exist, but their legacy lives on through "Magi". There are two people who are associated with witches.
· Luminous Arc 2 for DS game reviews & Metacritic score: For most of the past four millennia, peace has reigned over the Kingdom of Carnava. "The Grand Kingdom" has flourished due to its close cooperation with the Wit...
· of couse luminous arc 1 and 2 "hopes 3 comes out" Lock's Quest (not sure if tile based but just seached up on gamefaqs) advance wars(i think is tile based) P.s. some games are just quick search using google and gamefaqs.com hope it helps "didn't bother to read earlier posts".
Got a Luminous Arc walkthrough, FAQ or Guide? Use the submission form, or email them as attachments to [email protected]neoseeker.com. FAQs/Guides are posted in their original, unaltered form.
Luminous Arc is a turn-based strategy RPG game developed by imageepoch, revolving around a cadre of child soldiers trained by the church in order to defeat witches.
Top Trending Game Searches