The best websites voted by users
· Little Misfortune Endings – Good or True Ending. As sure you guessed the good or true ending requires sparkling everything with glitter. (Spoilers from here…) It is the good or true ending because all the happines from the tree goes to Little Misfortune’s mom. She will take off her mask, and she won’t need it anymore.
· Little Misfortune Good Ending with all the glitter crystals filled and also the bad/normal ending. Little Misfortune is a choices driven horror game and there are multiple endings due to the ...
The Good Ending(True Ending): You get this ending by sparkling everything with glitter. In the end, a cutscene of the tree that's full of crystals is emptied from happiness and will be taken to Misfortune's mom. Her mom will take off her mask since she got Eternal happiness and will no longer need the mask to pretend that she's happy.
· Little Misfortune - All Endings - Bad Ending + Good Ending - Walkthrough Gameplay (No Commentary) (Indie Adventure Horror Game 2019) My full game complete walkthrough series of videos includes all ...
· The finale of Little Misfortune, since we got all the collectibles we also get the extra scene / good ending as we finally beat the Voice's game. Game Playli...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
But she won't forget Misfortune. Never. And I'm pretty sure that even in the "good" ending she won't forgive herself. Misfortune is a beautiful dark and sad tale. And remind me a lot of Little …
When Misfortune is given the choice to fix or leave the vase as it is, I think "fixing" the vase gives more meaning to the good ending, even if it seems like that choice does nothing "game-wise." She tried so hard to fix the vase and even puts the flower inside to make it seem as if it was back in place.
· Little Misfortune. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... I thought there would be a good and a bad ending #3. ReapeR96. Sep 23, 2019 @ 4:50am Originally posted by lolli.23824: I thought there would be a good and a bad ending ...
· The ending was a huge anti climax and a let down. I have been looking forward to this game so much and now I regret buying it. It was so short and was building up for something big but it seems like a cop out ending.
· EDIT: if you get the whole tree to sparkle at the end you will get an extra scene but it doesnt change the ending itself. You only get to see how all the sparkly gems create some kind of orb that is flying to Little Misfortune's Mother. She will take off her mask and you will see her face. But she doesnt look happy ( imo ). But why would she be ...
· Little Misfortune - Good Choices - Full Game Walkthrough Playthrough Gameplay Part 1 and Ending (No Commentary Longplay Let's Play) (Indie Adventure Horror G...
Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences. Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games. – You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
· About The Game: Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have …
It's a little bit sweeter in the Good Ending where you put glitter on everything you can: Misfortune's mother at least receives the happiness that Misfortune wished to give her. In the last shot of the game, she takes off her mask and smiles through her tears.
Little Misfortune Demo Learn more about the demo of Little Misfortune! Killmonday Learn more about the creators of Little Misfortune. Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds. Little ...
Welcome to my “fanceee” Little Misfortune achievement guide. With pictures and instructions I’ll try my best to explain each and every achievement so you can unlock them if you’re stuck. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. NOTE: The choices you make when you answer Mr. Voice questions do not matter. Pay...
Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, Misfortune ventures into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bad luck unfolds. - 89% of the 109 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive. - 86% of the 1,475 user reviews for this game are positive. “Little Misfortune is a …
· Plague tale has a somehow good ending. ... Some has good ending... most have tragic ending. Little Misfortune is also like a tale. Last edited by lordlorac; Feb 16 @ 3:29pm #14. Stigma. Feb 21 @ 1:49pm Where do you think the word "grim" originates from? Grimm's fairy tales, of course. And yes, they are mostly horror stories
The Omniscient: Knows that Misfortune will die by the end of the day and asks the player to not tell her that. Subverted over the course of the game, as his attention can be focused elsewhere during certain points, notably whenever Misfortune picks up Benjamin’s warning dolls, which he never gets a clear look at, and Benjamin’s house, which he declines to enter with Misfortune for some reason.
· Don’t be fooled by the glitter and sparkles: Little Misfortune is a surprisingly dark but very engaging grown-up tale about a little girl trying to find beauty in life’s ugliness. Good 3.5 stars: "A solid adventure that is generally enjoyable, though it lacks enough polish or …
Top Trending Game Searches