The best websites voted by users
I Love You, Man is an often surprising, mostly hilarious and offbeat Hollywood comedy. It's expertly performed by a wall to wall cast of A list comedians and fresh 'slice of life' situations that ...
· He even pulls off sincere scenes with the lovely Rashida Jones, and sincerity, as we know, is the downfall of many a rom-com and almost all buddy movies. I believe my Little Movie Glossary even contains an entry about an obligatory moment in all buddy movies in which one of the characters says, you guessed it, "I love you, man."
Feel the man love with I Love You, Man, a constantly entertaining comedy about marriage, love, and friendship which is aimed towards adults.
· While I Love You, Man may not walk that line as smoothly as those earlier films, it also has a grace of its own, specifically thanks to Rudd's underplayed scene-stealing performance as a man more than a little uncomfortable in his own life.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Movie Review | 'I Love You, Man' Best Man Wanted. Must Be Rush Fan. I Love You, Man, a bromantic comedy that stars Jason Segel, center, Paul Rudd and Rashida Jones, right, opens on …
· I Love You, Man movie reviews & Metacritic score: In I Love You, Man, a comedy from John Hamburg, Peter Klaven is a successful real estate agent who, upon getting engaged to the woman of his dreams, Zooey, disc...
· This track record is what brought me to I Love You Man because I felt like I knew what to expect from the film and also that I was fairly confident that it would meet my expectations and maybe even be a bit better than I expected.
· This dilemma forms the wobblingly high concept on which I Love You, Man is based, a film about a nice estate agent called Peter with a geeky office persona somewhere on …
· I Love You Man Movie Review. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel dont need ladies to find love. Discover how male friendships are formed with this Judd Apatow style co...
In the Apatow Age, the non-romantic bonds between men has been the love that dare not speak its name, but now with the unctuous term “bromance,” it’s all out in the open. So in the Hollywood comedy I Love You, Man, what was once an unspoken theme now becomes the requisite high-concept hook about a groom’s search for a best man, and the “man-dates” that entails. And the close ...
Movie Review. When it comes to relationships, Peter Klaven has a problem. It’s not that women don’t like him. In fact, it’s the just opposite. He’s a ladies’ man who intuitively understands women, who speaks their language and who always has a date. ... Those dynamics are especially true of I Love You, Man.
Though you won't find the name Judd Apatow on this film at all, he certainly has a hand in it, as his influence is all over the film. However, unlike most of the movies that can certainly be grouped with this one, 'I Love You, Man' is a movie almost anyone can enjoy, even women and kids.
· You review: I Love You, Man ... I Love You, Man being a US comedy, this naturally leads to a search for the ideal geezer with which to swill beer, enjoy crap rock music and play computer games ...
I Love You Man at the Movie Review Zoo; I Love You, Man; Ill-Informed Gadfly [Ben Nuckols] in2life.gr [Loukas Tsouknidas] (Greek) It's Movie Time [John DeSando] Jam! Movies; Jason Bailey; KSU E-Collegian [Jason Miller] Kulthit.de - Filmkritik; LaButaca.net [Joaquín Fernández] (Spanish) LaButaca.net [José Arce (Spanish) Lamar's Movie Palace ...
· In I Love You, Man, the movie's two heroes meet over a fart joke. Then they deepen their bond in a converted garage stocked with drums and guitars and a "jerk-off station," a table of lotion and ...
Words cannot convey the way THE HEART OF MAN encapsulates the unconditional love of God for all mankind in Christ Jesus. Each story illustrates how suffering people learn that God’s love is their deliverance and their reward at the same time. THE HEART OF MAN is a …
I Love You, Man is no second rate Judd Apatow knock-off. This funny "bromantic comedy" doesn't rely heavily on dirty words and shock value to win over viewers, instead crafting a creative and fairly intelligent concept movie that soars on the ample talents of Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.
· By the time you read this review, Louis C.K.'s semi-satirical showbiz comedy "I Love You, Daddy" will have been consigned to the same pop culture memory hole that contains Jerry Lewis' concentration camp drama "The Day the Clown Cried." The official release date was November 17, 2017.
Top Trending Game Searches