The best websites voted by users
Just need access to the Attic. It's in the secret room under the stairs in the foyer. you get a map in the garden room past the laundry room. It's possible to beat the game in under 60 seconds. If you've been …
· Gone Home. All Discussions ... but I can't figure it out where to put in the attic key. Where's the location? Thanks peepz < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . Fraudulent Activity. Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:54pm its the red room. has all the red lights around it on the second floor. look at the cailing and pull the stairs down. ... Discussions Rules and ...
· Gone Home > General Discussions > Topic Details. Gorilla in a fucking coup. Sep 2, 2013 @ 1:43am Key to the attic? How do I even get up to the attic? I can't find a key for it. Where is the key located? < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . acewing. Sep 2, 2013 @ 1:59am The key will appear when you're ready for it. ...
Gone Home > General Discussions > Topic Details. Oldfrith. Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:01pm Attic Key? Where is it? < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . HouseCats. Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:32pm Have you unlocked the door to the first floor kitchen? (to the 2nd door to the right when …
Now enter the secret room and take the attic key. You'll receive antoher journal entry after taking the key. Now head back outside and up the second floor. You can find the attic to the left of the guest room. You can't miss it there's red lights glowing around it. Approach it and use the attic key to open it. Climb up the attic stairs and turn left.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Keep going, until you find a staircase going back up to the first floor. Follow the hallway until there is a dead end. Enter the door to the left and keep going to end up in the Greenhouse. There is a note on the table at the end that shows another secret passage, in the foyer.
· MY EXPECTATIONS WERE LOW GIVEN THAT THIS IS NOT A 'FULL-GAME' MY EXPECTATIONS WERE VERY VERY LOW GIVEN THAT THIS GAME WAS MADE BY US AMERICANS THE GAME STILL DISAPPOINTED LOL THE APPEAL OF THIS ...
· Game Gone Home; 2013; Category Gaming; Suggested by Kill Rock Stars MAITA "Someone's Lost Their Goddamn Wallet" (Official Music Video) Song
· Gone Home: Console Edition Safe and Attic Totorial ... 8 Gone Home : Finding the Attic Key - Duration: ... 12:28. Language: English Location: United States Restricted Mode: Off History Help
· How to Get Rid of Mice in a House, Attic, Apartment, Garage, Etc. - Duration: 15:08. How 2 Get Stuff Done Recommended for you
· Gone Home Console Edition: All Journal Collectible Locations. ... Journal #23 - I Said Yes: After retrieving the attic key in #22, head upstairs to the attic. Open the attic …
20 Jan 2014 The key isn. t hidden under the mat, in the mailbox or in plain sight, but it is Gone Home bottles the creepiness of walking through a familiar place in There. s the smears of red in the bathtub, the locked attic door. This site is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.
Gone Home: Console Edition ... Go into the secret room to the right of the stairs to get the attic key. Go upstairs, open the attic, go up and interact with the book at the end of the attic ...
· Enter the secret room to the right of the stairs. It is between the shelves and the steps. Take the attic key located inside. 3. Go upstairs to the hall with red lights past Mom and Dad's room and pull down the attic stairs. 4. Enter the attic and follow the linear path to the table with the notebook at the end. Look at it to complete your journey.
You can skip the basement key another way. On the second floor in the guest room closet there's a button on the ceiling that opens a secret door. That door has a path down into the basement, as well as behind the other locked door on Floor 1.
In Gone Home, where can I find the safe combination (to the safe in the basement)? Or does somebody have a hint to where I can find it? I've been looking for a good while now and after discovering a lot of things which I missed I still can't find it.
Now enter the secret room and take the attic key. You'll receive antoher journal entry after taking the key. Now head back outside and up the second floor. You can find the attic to the left of the guest room. You can't miss it there's red lights glowing around it. Approach it and use the attic key to open it. Climb up the attic stairs and turn ...
Go back to the foyer and open the secret passage to find the key for the attic. Head back to the second floor and enter the "Attic". Find the letters to finish the gane. Combinations for locked things
· From the start, grab the key under the duck in the drawer to enter the house. Go into the secret room to the right of the stairs to get the attic key. Go upstairs, open the attic, go up and interact with the book at the end of the attic. There isn't very much room for error, so this may take a few tries.
As I mentioned, "collections" are mostly player-driven enterprise in Gone Home, because the game doesn't track these items. The two groups of items that make the most sense to me, though, are the buttons and the cassette tapes/cases, but I have a save file that has item collections for the major characters gathered together, such as Lonnie's items, Sam's books, and Katie's postcards.
Top Trending Game Searches