The best websites voted by users
In Orange County, where Orlando is located, metal-detecting is allowed with a permit, but anything you find must be reported to park staff. If whatever you’ve found is a historical artifact, lost or stolen, the staff will confiscate it. Florida's Space Coast Office of Tourism | 321-637-5483.
· Florida man finds trove of valuable treasures from 1715 shipwreck. Indian River Shores, Florida — A trove of Spanish coins dating back to a 1715 shipwreck during a storm have been found along a ...
· A pair of treasure hunters in Florida say they discovered a trove of Spanish coins from a 1715 shipwreck while scanning a beach with a metal detector. Jonah Martinez, 43, of St. Lucie…
Wabasso Beach. Wabasso, just north of Vero Beach, is another local trove treasure hunters gravitate to along the coast.
· Since 2014, Florida bureau has permitted Seafarer Exploration to seek artifacts in Melbourne Beach MELBOURNE BEACH — An undersea treasure hunter has discovered a possible ancient Peruvian...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Buried treasure: 300-year-old silver coins uncovered on Florida beach. — A modern day treasure hunter uncovered quite a score on an Indian River County beach last week. A modern-day treasure ...
Overall it has been a good winter for finding beach treasures this year. November, December, January and February have all produced 1715 Fleet beach finds. Below is a find from yesterday. After partial cleaning, it appears to be a broken medallion. The stub where the bail broke off is apparent. There appears to be some writing or something, but ...
He and Ruth think the find is part of a sunken treasure fleet off Florida's Atlantic coast. But it took Jeanne to bring a slice of the shoreline back to where it was in 1715, he said. That is the...
A real Florida treasure map to shipwreck treasure! Find Spanish gold on a Florida beach. Spanish treasure chest! Florida metal detecting for buried treasure. shipwreck treasure found! treasures found on florida beaches, Treasure maps of Florida! A Disney World road trip to find Spanish treasure
Sebastian Inlet and several miles north and south are prime sites for finding gold on Florida beaches. Use a metal detector, and fill in any dug holes.
· On July 24, 1715, a fleet of eleven Spanish Galleons heavy with treasure set sail from Havana to Spain. All of the Spanish vessels were driven onto the Florida coast by a hurricane between the St. Lucie and Sebastian Inlets sinking near present day Sebastian. Seven hundred lives and millions of dollars of gold, silver coins and jewelry were strewn along the east-central coast of Florida.
· ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida treasure hunters found a trove of $4.5 million worth of Spanish gold coins 300 years to the day after a fleet of ships sank in …
· They decided to beach their ship and conceal it with a mound of sand and rocks about half a mile west of the river. It is rumored that by following a dry channel in this area, one can find a giant mound, more than 100 feet long. Once this is found, travel half a mile north to find the mound with the buried treasure.
In June 2005, the state of Florida did away with the Isolated Finds Program. The Isolated Finds Program provided the treasure hunter with the ability to keep a find …
· Treasure Hunter Finds Silver Coins From 1715 Shipwreck On Florida Beach MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) – A treasure hunter using a metal detector found 22 silver Spanish coins dating back to a 1715 shipwreck. TC Palm newspapers report that 43-year-old treasure hunter Jonah Martinez located the coins, worth about $7,000.
· The treasure found by the Schmitts comes from the wreckage of a convoy of 11 ships that were destroyed in a hurricane off the coast of Florida in 1715 while en route from Havana to Spain.
· Two treasure hunters discovered $6,000 worth of silver coins on a southern Florida beach that came from the wreckage of a fleet of Spanish ships that sunk there in 1715.
A group of treasure hunters have found 300-year-old silver coins worth thousands of dollars buried on a Florida beach. Jonah Martinez and two other friends found 22 coins on Wabasso Beach in ...
· In 1715 a fleet of Spanish Galleons set sail from Florida filled with treasure from the New World. That night, all eleven ships are struck by a massive hurricane and sunk.
Hunting an old park produced a few good finds. Mainly hunted the found along side a stone wall where people probably sat. The wheat's, Indian head cents, and buffalo nickel were not found far from the wall. Total finds were a 1928-D standing Liberty quarter, two Mercury dimes 1917 and 1929, and a …
Top Trending Game Searches