The best websites voted by users
· But all that ended in destruction...Now though, many ages after that time, the world has once again gained a modest peace...Enter Eril, the Azure Sorceress, who alone is standing up …
· End of Serenity is a retro-styled role playing game for PlayStation Portable.
End of Serenity Cheats and Cheat Codes, PSP. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
End of Serenity is a RPG video game published by Natsume released on June 24, 2014 for the PlayStation Portable.
Find all our End of Serenity Cheats for PSP. Plus great forums, game help and a special question and answer system. All Free. ... All Guides Hundreds of full guides More Walkthroughs Thousands of files Cheats, ... No discussions open for End of Serenity at the moment. Start a chat. 4142 NFL - Discussion Thread. 85 Lock Down .
Top 10 results many people are interested in
For End of Serenity on the PSP, GameFAQs presents a message board for game discussion and help.
End of Serenity is proficient as an homage to the genre’s earlier days, even if it lacks standout qualities and often feels like it’s going through the motions.
Compatible with PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) only.<br><br>Throughout history, mysterious objects known as 'Atomigems' have existed all over the world. The people of the world have used them for many things, from simple family heirlooms to even objects of worship. However, recently, a gang known as th
Throughout history, mysterious objects known as 'Atomigems' have existed all over the world. The people of the world have used them for many things, from simple family heirlooms to even objects of worship. However, recently, a gang known as the Underworld has been going around collecting any and all
· Game » consists of 2 releases. End of Serenity is a retro-styled role playing game for PlayStation Portable.
· End of Serenity is a retro-styled role playing game for PlayStation Portable. Throughout history, mysterious objects known as “Atomigems” have existed all over the world. The people of the world have used them for many things, from simple family heirlooms to even objects of worship.
· Publisher Natsume has announced a new Japanese roleplaying game (JRPG), called End of Serenity, which will come to North America on PSP this summer. That’s right; we are 2014 and there are still PSP games being made, somewhere. End of Serenity …
· End of Serenity was originally developed for mobile platforms and later ported to the PSP. The Android version was released in North America as End of Aspiration in 2012 and is currently available on Google Play for $4 USD.
· End of Serenity Review – Yet Another Handheld RPG (PSP) The PlayStation Portable may be coming up on a decade since its release in Japan, but don’t tell that to RPG developers. Kemco has released End of Serenity on the PSP, after it spent some time titled End of Aspiration on the Google Play Store on Android, with Natsume publishing.
· Throughout history, mysterious objects known as “Atomigems” have existed all over the world. The people of the world have used them for many things, from simple family heirlooms to even ...
End of Aspiration Coming to PSP as End of Serenity. No, you haven’t clicked on a headline from 2008 – the PSP is getting a new game in 2014 thanks to Natsume and Kemco. Kemco has carved a sizeable niche out for itself over the past few years as a developer of mobile-friendly 16-bit style JRPGs.
The CurePSP funding brochure outlines the many ways you can get involved in the research into treatments and a cure for PSP. The CurePSP Estate Planning Guide is a valuable tool that can help you organize your estate, and includes step-by-step instructions on creating and managing an estate plan.
End of Serenity Announced for PSP. April 24, 2014 - Another JRPG from the developers of Mystic Chronicles is on its way to the PSP.
· Although the PSP version is End of Serenity's first North American appearance on handhelds, IGN noticed that the RPG began on mobile platforms as End of Aspiration.
· PSP will be getting a new RPG this summer, Natsume has announced. Yes, you read correctly: PSP.Titled End of Serenity, it follows up on the surprising success of …
Way back in the past, humanity gloried in the prosperity of the technological civilization it had created. But all that ended in destruction...Now though, many ages after that time, the world has once again gained a modest peace...Enter Eril, the Azure Sorceress, who alone is standing up against a group making secret moves in the shadows of the world, and Yute, who follows in his fathers footsteps, journeying around the world as a trader. Their battle begins here... a battle of beliefs and destinies, a battle for the Atomijems, sources of huge power from the ancient civilization...This is a dynamic fantasy RPG on an epic scale!- Simple controls and tremendous battles!- Beautiful 2D graphics with a friendly warmth- Features an auto-save function! Enjoy adventure even if you only have a small amount of time, without worrying about saving!- Aim for dramatic reversals in battles, by using powerful Familiar Spirits!- Gain rare items and enjoy extra dungeons by making additional purchases- Freely mix and match a wide range of skills- Five characters, each with their own personalityYute, a young man who has inherited his fathers enthusiasm and strong will, Eril, a young woman who hopes to protect the things that are dear to her, Kiton, a young girl who wants to find out her true identity, Earon, an old teacher who wants to correct the path one of his former pupils has chosen to follow, and Kaede, a woman who follows Earon now...The five characters each have their own individual personalities, and their beliefs drive the story forward.End of Aspiration is a fantasy RPG with simple controls, in which players can enjoy tremendous battles and the epic story.For those who want even more enjoyment, additional purchases allow players to obtain rare and interesting items, and to enjoy extra dungeons and towns!
Top Trending Game Searches