The best websites voted by users
You can also use fireworks to kill plantera, as plantera is easy to lure into the path of fireworks. This requires only a large sum of money, and can kill plantera in a matter of seconds. If each firework deals 150 damage, you will need 200 fireworks, or in expert, 280 fireworks to insta-kill plantera.
· This video shows how to beat expert Plantera in ten seconds or less using Fetid Baghnakhs and maximum attack speed. I hope you enjoy! If you have any ideas for a video that you think I should make ...
I believe there are a number of strategies you can employ to beat Plantera, but the following one has served me well. The Gear. Since you've beaten the three mechanical bosses (a requirement as of 1.2.3 to get Plantera to spawn), you should have several Hallowed Bars.Use them to make the Hallowed Armor if you don't already have it. If you're adventurous, plunder the underground Jungle and mine ...
· The ABSOLUTE EASIEST Way to Beat Plantera in Terraria! - Duration: 4:36. WaffleTime 55,572 views
· The ABSOLUTE EASIEST Way to Beat Plantera in Terraria! - Duration: 4:36. WaffleTime 62,289 views. 4:36. Just How OP Can You Make Mages in Terraria? | HappyDays - …
Top 10 results many people are interested in
If you've encountered a plantera bulb and you don't want to build a large arena around it to battle plantera in, just dig a tunnel going straight...
· How to Beat the Twins in Terraria. The Twins can be a difficult hard mode boss to beat in Terraria. Start with step 1 to learn how to beat them with not too many 'high-tier' items easily. Build a proper fighting area. The Twins mostly...
make a big box of mud in the jungle and make sure ylu can run around it, because youre always running around it plantera will br stuck in the middle where the blocks are thus not being able to hit you, now just use auto aim and a gungnir and you should be good, when it starts to rage just keep using it and try not to get hit, if you see you will get hit instead of running awau run through plantera because it will take him …
· Welcome to my new updated (1.2.3) guide for summoning & beating Plantera solo while using the lowest tier of armor, weapons, and accessories! Make sure …
· Widening a Bee Hive in the Underground Jungle is a fast and effective way of making an arena for fighting Plantera (but watch out for the Larva unless you want to intentionally summon Queen Bee). Using a Gravitation Potion can help the player avoid damage from Thorn Balls laying on the ground, as the Thorn Balls obey gravity and fall to the floor.
· To fight Plantera you have to first get to hardmode. To get to hardmode you have to kill the wall of flesh, After you kill the wall of flesh, you will have to kill the three mechanical bosses, The Destroyer, The twins and Skeletron Prime.
It slows to 1/3 after you defeat Plantera, but there's still no need to rush. Enjoy the game, explore and use the Terraria wiki to learn about accessories you can combine together. You can easily handle the spread later by purchasing a Clentaminator, which purifies the world.
Plantera is a Hardmode boss fought within the Underground Jungle biome. In order to summon Plantera, the player must first defeat the Wall of Flesh and all three Mechanical Bosses ( The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime ). After doing so, the player must then destroy a small pink bulb found in the Underground Jungle known as Plantera's Bulb.
One of the more contoversial bosses is of course Plantera, with an insanely hard to survive 2nd stage. This guide will show you MY way of beating Expert Mode Plantera with the gear and potions and an overview of the Boss.
Plantera is a key boss in Terraria's Hardmode Once you've defeated the three mechanical bosses and have seen the message, "The Jungle Grows Restless", you are able to battle Plantera. This boss is found deep in the Underground Jungle, which is fairly easy …
· Plantera will only be spawned if there is any player within a rhombus whose diagonals are 50 tiles long, centered on the broken bulb. If a bulb is broken while Plantera is still alive, a second Plantera will not spawn. Bulbs are very easy to spot, as they emit a faint pink light. On the map screen, they appear as small pink squares.
· Step 0 (Finding Plantera's Bulb): 0:17. Step 1 (Making the tunnel): 0:20. Step 2 (Teleporters): 2:30. Step 3 (Connecting the Teleporters): 3:05. Step 4 (Smaller tunnels): 3:54. Step …
either way, for me, the easiest was to beat plantera is to build a long flat corridor with about 8 height. this way the first form of plantera is harder then the second one. all you have to do is run backwards and jump over the projectiles in the first phase (hermes boots required). the second phase you only have to run backwards and shoot.
Just like with many other bosses the best strategy is having a big, open area where you can move freely. Dig out a large chunk of the Underground Jungle and place lots of platforms, torches, lanterns, and statues if you can. The easiest way to avoid it's attacks is moving in a circle around Plantera.
Top Trending Game Searches