The best websites voted by users
Dragon Skies is a new dragon raising game for the iPhone and other iOS platforms with a twist. In general, it picks up where games such as Dragon Story and Little Dragons leave off, in that you hatch In general, it picks up where games such as Dragon Story and Little Dragons leave off, in that you...
· Dragon Skies is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag. Once you’ve started the game for the first time, you will be introduced to Elin, a dragon trainer ...
Welcome to the world of Dragon Skies by Breaktime Studios. Raise and breed mythical dragons, compete in amazing tournaments, and build the best dragon training center! We are here to help you and enhance your Dragon Skies experience! Below is an awesome chart that shows how to get all of the current dragons in the game!
About Dragon Skies. Play a dragon trainer on your iPhone with Dragon Skies. Dragon Skies is a free app for the iPhone by Breaktime Studios which is a family friendly game for everyone that lets you play with dragons. You will raise your dragons, train, breed and race them all.
The placements of your Dragons also matters a lot. You can win a game a lot easier If you place your Dragons properly. While playing the games, your team of Dragons is fighting against the enemies, climbing into higher stages and getting more rewards. All of the shooting powers coming from your Dragons are auto and cannot be turned off.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· The Minstrel class's special attribute is Lithness. The abilities that come with lithness follow... Sends forth jets of flame to attack a single enemy. Boosts Evasion when health is low. Permanently adds 30 to Natural Charm. A head-clearing clout that brings an ally to their senses.
· #N#Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen – Guides and FAQs. Android iOS (iPhone/iPad) NES PlayStation. Collection Stats. What do you need help on? Cancel X. FAQ/Walkthrough. FAQ/Walkthrough. FAQ/Walkthrough. Metal Slime Guide. Foreign Language FAQs. FAQ/Walkthrough (Spanish) Patch Code Lists. Pro Action Replay Codes. Maps and Charts.
· Games you may like. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies In Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, players begin their adventure as a city guardian who is sent to re...
· Dragon Quest IX Walkthrough . Welcome to the walkthrough section of our Dragon Quest IX guide. This section is the true meat of our guide, because it …
Most Recent Guides NDS Professor Layton and the Last Specter X360 Forza Motorsport 4 Wii Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny NDS Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns PS3 Dark Souls PC Dark Souls (Prepare to Die Edition) X360 Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Web War Commander PS3 Ultimate Marvel Vs.
This dragon combines all the colors of a precious opal: delicate orange, gold, and light green. This dragon gleams like an opal lit by under the sun’s rays. The Opal Dragon has a kind temperament and an obliging personality. It loves to feast its eyes on colors and snack on strawberries.
Breeding and collecting every dragon in Dragon Skies can be quite a task in the game. Therefore we have put together a complete breeding guide for Dragon Skies. Use this guide to help you breeding all the dragon combinations possible in the game. Now please note that the breed combinations for the ones listed can result in any of the possible ...
Description: Really expanded game with nice 3D graphics, in which you'll have to take care of a dragon. Your goal is to train him and complete different quests.
· I tried out a new amazing 'How To Train Your Dragon' game! Unfortunately it seems like I can't keep playing it, since members apparently are restricted to the US :(
Dragon Skies for iPhone/iPad game reviews & Metacritic score: What would you rather do with the lovable dragon you just hatched: soar through the skies collecting stars or feed it vegetables? We thought so! Raise, train, b...
· Dragon Skies is a unique dragon breeding and training game that gives you the chance to be the best dragon trainer in the land. Hatch, nurture and train baby dragons. Teach them to …
· Euclidean Skies combines marvellous architecture and turn-based movements to create a beautiful world with mind-bending puzzles. The game’s focus is on shifting and rotating, challenging you to think about the breathtaking structures from multiple viewpoints at once.
· Hey folks, welcome to my ranking of the first ten Dragon Quest games, just in time for DQXI's release next week. This video took me over a month to …
What would you rather do with the lovable dragon you just hatched: soar through the skies collecting stars or feed it vegetables? We thought so! Raise, train, breed and race your very own flap-happy dragons.Warning: Dragon Skies may be habit-forming. Symptoms of Dragon Skies addiction include:- Acquiring and hatching a large variety of dragon eggs- Training your dragons to get them ready for prime-time racing in the coliseum- Building and maintaining a variety of stables to keep your dragons happy- Building special buildings to help unlock mighty dragons- Breeding your best racers to create unique and rare dragons- Connecting with Facebook friends to share awesome gifts- Making it to the big time to race in front of screaming fansAs a promising young viking dragon trainer, you'll hatch, raise, train, race and breed your very own flap-happy dragons. Every viking dreams of being the best dragon trainer in all the land, and this is your chance. Show what you've got by training the fastest, most graceful and talented racers in the entire Viking Kingdom. Breed your top racers to acquire rare dragons. Put your dragons' prowess on display in front of cheering crowds at the grand coliseum.Note:Dragon Skies is free to download and play, however, items and in-game currency can be purchased for real money. If you do not want to make in-app purchases, please disable them via your device settings.Another Note:Dragon Skies requires retina display to run. Devices such as the iPad1, iPhone 3S and earlier, iPod 4th gen and earlier are not compatible with Dragon Skies.Check us out on...Twitter: @BreaktimestudioFacebook: www.facebook.com/breaktimestudiosForums: forums.breaktimestudios.com
Top Trending Game Searches