About Mordheim: City of the Damned - Doomweaver
View full game: Mordheim: City of the Damned
This Hired Sword is a new Hero-type unit that can be recruited to further customize your roster. The Doomweaver is available for the Skaven and the Cult of the Possessed.
Mystics who tap directly into the Winds of Magic, Doomweavers are both powerful and pitiable. Their minds constantly filled with strange visions and the sound of daemons scratching at the barriers of reality, they slowly descend into madness. The energies they harness twist their bodies with subtle mutations. Yet the magic they wield is the stuff of Chaos itself, primal and nigh unstoppable.
The Doomweaver has access to a unique new set of skills and spells:
- Ritual of Scorn: Increases melee Critical Hit chance of allies but reduces Critical Resistance of the caster.
- Ritual of Suffering: Reduces melee Damage of enemies but deals damage to the caster.
- Ritual of Defiance: Increases Ranged Resistance of allies but reduces Movement range of the caster.
- Favoured: Increases the chance to trigger a Tzeentch Curse and only Curses with areas of effect will ever be triggered.
- Daub of Obscurity: Increases Melee and Ranged Resistance.
- Daub of Change: Increases the chance to trigger a Tzeentch Curse.
- Daub of Hatred: Increases Spell Damage.
- Warp Accretion: Increases Wyrdstone Resistance. Gathering a Wyrdstone increases Critical Resistance.
- Idol of Blood: Summons an idol at target area. Allies near the totem cannot use Flee or Disengage, are immune to All Alone, and gain wounds when dealing melee damage.
- Idol of Change: Summons an idol at target area. Everyone near the totem is purged of Magic effects, gains Magic Resistance, and has their Spellcasting cost changed.
- Idol of Pestilence: Summons an idol at target area. Enemies near the totem have their primary attributes reduced.
- Boon of Ruin: Reduces the cost of Counter-Attack and increases Melee Hit Chance. When dealing melee damage, suffer damage.
- Spiteful Manifestation: Deals damage and reduces Armour Absorption.
- Idol of Lust: Summons an idol at target area. When receiving damage, allies near the totem gain a buff.
- Burning Blood: Deals damage and inflicts a debuff that deals damage on the target's next turn.
The Doomweaver can also have access to the âBlood Offering
â, âTouch of Palsy
â, âChaos Evolution
â and âChaos Advantage
â Warband Skills of the Chaos.
All DLCs: Mordheim: City of the Damned
Mordheim: City of the Damned - Globadier
Mordheim: City of the Damned - Smuggler
Mordheim: City of the Damned - Wolf-Priest of Ulric
Mordheim: City of the Damned - Witch Hunters
Mordheim: City of the Damned - Undead