About Crossout - Horsemen of Apocalypse: Death
View full game: Crossout
This pack includes:
- - Armoured car âDeath Machineâ
- - Weapon: Grenadier drone â 2 pcs., AD-12 Falcon
- - âDeathâ structural parts
- - Unique epic cabin âThe callâ
- - A unique portrait of Daniel Reyes aka Death
- - 1500 in-game coins
Additionally, the player gets:
- - Unique decor "Twin exhaust", 2 pcs.
- - Exclusive sticker âPale horseâ
- - Spray can with unique paint âEpitaphâ
- - Rare wheels âShiv (ST)â, 6 pcs.
- - Rare invisibility module âChameleonâ
- - Rare generator âBig Gâ
- - Increases the maximum number of parts used to 55
After purchase and return to garage the game will offer you to automatically create new vehicle. You can also do this later - open blueprints menu, pick the vehicle and press "Load".
Purchasing a pack gives the player early access to some structural faction parts. These parts will become available immediately upon purchase and are not re-issued once the corresponding reputation level is reached. For some parts you can only have one set of them on the account. When purchasing multiple packs with same parts they do not stack!
Coins - is an in-game currency, which is used to buy vehicle parts from other users in the market and to pay the rent for the workbench to produce new parts. Note! If you purchase several packs, coins included in them stack!
All DLCs: Crossout
Crossout - The Inventor Pack
Crossout - Arachnophobia Pack
Crossout - Arsonist Pack
Crossout - Iron Shield Pack
Crossout — Pandemic Pack
Crossout - Wild Hunt Pack
Crossout - Spectral Hunter Pack
Crossout - Corrida Pack
Crossout - Insomnia Pack
Crossout - Drive Pack
Crossout - Horsemen of Apocalypse: War
Crossout - Horsemen of Apocalypse: Famine
Crossout - Horsemen of Apocalypse: Pestilence
Crossout - Born Free Pack
Crossout - Day of the Dead Pack