The best websites voted by users
Contentment is a decaying Card that is used to counteract Dread and dissipate DESPAIR.It has a duration of 60 seconds. Obtaining [edit | edit source]. Dreaming using 1 Fund produces 1 Contentment, but has a low chance of deleterious effects instead.; Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination.
With Erudition, you can use it with the Study Verb, add a Fund card, and receive an upgrade in Reason. If you draw a Dread card, use it with Sleep and add Contentment to it to increase your Reason pool. In Cultist Simulator, there's no surefire way to receive a card when you use it with a task. There's always a small risk you're going to ...
· Contentment comes from a variety of sources. Dreaming can award it, as can painting, research, and even as random event awards. Once you have it, use Dream with Dread, then add Contentment to the new box that it adds, and run it.
A brief guide on how to deal with dread, fascination and investigators. Other Cultist Simulator Guides: Getting Started. Expeditions. Quick Guide to Rites. Quick Lore Study Reference. Guide to the Mansus. How to Make Money & Earn Promotions.
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you're looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of ...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
You can also rest with health or reason to get contentment, but it is not reliable, and it can give you Dread or Fascination instead. It's better to just use Funds because that is a guaranteed contentment (Remember kids, drugs are good for you! At least if you are a cultist.) Lastly, you may use the Rest verb to dream on your Desire card. This ...
· Other Cultist Simulator Guides: How to Survive as a Cultist. Quick Guide to Rites. Quick Lore Study Reference. Guide to the Mansus. How to Make Money & Earn Promotions. Beginnings For this guide, we'll assume you chose the Aspirant background. This is the default start for all first-time players. These blocks are called Verbs. They will be how ...
· Alexis Kennedy is raising funds for CULTIST SIMULATOR: BEHOLD OUR END on Kickstarter! CULTIST SIMULATOR: a game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of FALLEN LONDON and creative director of SUNLESS SEA
Lantern illuminates. Knock opens. Edge kills. However, we of Forge possesses the greatest tool - to Reshape the world to our liking. In times bygone, we humans have managed to overcome all other creatures, of superior Edge, Knock, Lantern, Moth, Heart, Winter, or Grail, by simply Knapping the Flint into a razor-sharp edge Forging weaponry to destroy them.
· My formative hours of Cultist Simulator created more notes than sense, but once the information was in my grasp, everything started coming together. Cultist Simulator is the debut title from WeatherFactory, a small study from some of the minds behind Sunless Sea and Fallen London. It’s a curious, resource-management RPG which places players ...
Why & How to Upgrade Your Followers. Followers have four levels :-Acquaintance-Believer-Disciple-Exalted . The higher a Follower has risen in the ranks of your …
I have read many guides to Cultist Simulator and this writeup is my attempt to better organize the info so that its less overwhelming to new players. I break things up into sections so new players can focus only on immediate concerns and limit terminology. There was also a lot of outdated info that I have updated, and added my own information from playing. Mid-tier players can hopefully ...
· How to Get Health in Cultist Simulator. Cultist Simulator has just made its way to mobile and a new set of players are jumping into its strange card based world. Keeping your character alive is ...
In Bevan’s words, it contains the “top-line woos and boos of Cultist Simulator overall”, but I’m going to heartlessly skip to the boos seen as that’s where the juiciest stuff is: “The most contentious decision of the whole project was whether to include a tutorial or not. Alexis was dead set against it: it was fundamentally at odds ...
Cultist Simulator – General Walkthrough General Walkthrough In the beginning, you have nothing but a menial job (unless you have already completed one course of the game and are playing as descendent).
The most common of the latter form need feeding with funds, health, or contentment. You have only one card to play when beginning Cultist Simulator: menial employment. This produces a small amount ...
· This guide will cover the basics of playing a game of Cultist Simulator for the first time. https://goo.gl/tC1U8R Seize forbidden treasures. Summon alien gods. Feed on your disciples.Cultist ...
In my time with Cultist Simulator, I’ve browsed hidden book shops for arcane grimoires, sent loyal acolytes on doomed expeditions, and felled nosy investigators with poisoned tea.I’ve been reduced to begging in the street for opium money, and I’ve sacrificed followers with antique daggers in secret rites to restore my vitality.
· Cultist Simulator gameplay with Splat! Let's Play Cultist Simulator and play an addictive narrative game where you start your own cult! Download Cult Simulat...
Cultist Simulator is a Simulation Game from Weather Factory, a studio founded by Alexis Kennedy, formerly of Failbetter Games.. The initial release was as a browser-based pre-alpha, which was later expanded on.The game focuses on assembling a secret cult, delving into forbidden mysteries, and ultimately achieving some goal involving the Hours, eldritch entities that dwell in the Mansus.
Top Trending Game Searches