The best websites voted by users
· I started playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive when it was in open beta. It was a scary time for a Counter-Strike nerd like me. I had played CS 1.6 (the version before Counter-Strike: Source ...
In Pop Flash, a series of insights into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive [official site], Emily Richardson looks past the amazing clutches and crushing defeats to understand the culture and meta of Valve’s everlasting competitive FPS.. This week I want to go right back to basics. Counter-Stike has been around since 1999, but every week new players log onto the Global Offensive servers.
· Essential CS:GO Tips for Beginners. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a multilayered gaming experience. At first sight, it’s just a shooter – get a gun, run all over the place, and kill every opponent you meet on the way.
Counter-Strike Gloabal Offensive pro tips. Some quick pro tips about what to do and not to do, that will help improve your CS:GO gameplay a lot.
My reaction time according to 5 human benchmark tests is about 223 ms, but in game i feel like i never react to anything fast at all. Even using the reaction time test on aim_training csgo, i …
Top 10 results many people are interested in
A big part of Counter-Strike, some of the best potential plays we see, are becoming less and less viable. Plays that could go down in CS history are becoming simply impossible to do at events. In my opinion, this is the biggest issue within Counter-Strike right now, …
So this is it for a CS:GO "beginners' guide" from my side. After you've learn the basics of the competitive mode of CS:GO, you shall now move into advanced tips and tricks by professionals on YouTube (the tutorials; where I myself learn every day).
CS:GO Beginner's Guide for Competition. By dqm **GUIDE STILL IN PROGRESS** ... The first thing you should train as a beginner, is your aim. Aim in counter strike is not only "how well u can shoot". I will go over the different aspects of aim and how to train them. 4.1 The aspects of aim
· CSGO is very different game compared to the other shooter games. In no ways am I considered a "Pro" I am personally very low ranked. But I can at least give you a good understanding of how to start things off. When you start CSGO, there is a pret...
· Go later spread to other parts of Asia, arriving in Japan in the 7th century A.D. In ancient China, Go was one of the four skills considered essential for an educated person. Unlike Chess, Go exercises both the left and right sides of the brain. Go has been compared to the martial arts as a means to develop discipline and character.
· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s free-to-play battle royale game, Warzone, is now available for anyone on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Since the game was just released, many people are trying ...
· Join us – and learn how to get the best photos and videos from your GoPro camera. We publish GoPro tips, in-depth tutorials, gear reviews, and our own travel experiences. GoPro cameras are one of the best 4K video cameras for vloggers. So far, we’ve covered the best GoPro accessories and gear, photography tips, editing software, and much more.
· Here is a guide from a beginner to other beginners about how to properly ease yourself into the third game in the Counter-Strike series: Global Offensive. You can’t shoot for beans ----- For me, one of the primary differences between CS and other shooters is how the guns feel.
If you’re a CS:GO beginner with an ambitious mindset and want to become a winner then this course will take you a long way. Glace aims to help you become a better player and introduce you to the competitive side of the game. From a top 30 worldwide player this masterclass was created to guide you from A to Z and reveal all of the fundamentals ...
Top Trending Game Searches