The best websites voted by users
· Verdict. Ignoring a few cheap tricks and one boss, Castle of Illusion is a fun modern reworking of the original game that makes for a very kid-friendly platformer, though my inner child ...
· Castle of Illusion holds itself to a higher standard than nostalgia. Phil Kollar reviews Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. Read the full review on Po...
· Does Castle Of Illusion Hold Up Today? Castle of Illusion is a classic slab of Sega history, it looks great still for a game that is close to 30 years old and the sound is awesome. Whilst much better platform games came out later on the Mega Drive it still holds up well today.
· Read reviews and ratings of Disney Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse from our experts, and see what our community says, too!
Castle of Illusion is a solid remake all-around, offering a unique vision of the core design that will give fans something fresh to delve into while modernizing the experience for newcomers.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Metacritic Game Reviews, Disney Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse for PlayStation 3, A Castle of Illusion remake may be in the works based on the latest teaser trailer from Sega....
· Disney Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse for iPhone/iPad game reviews & Metacritic score: Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, itÃƒÂ...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Castle of Illusion (Relaunch) [Online Game Code] at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.
· Castle of Illusion holds itself to a higher standard than nostalgia.. Modern remakes of classics from the 8- and 16-bit eras often float by on fond memories alone. The graphics might be …
· About Genre Platformer Rating Rated "E " for Mild Fantasy ViolenceSummary Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse is a complete re-imagining of the iconic Genesis/Mega Drive side-scrolling ...
Castle of Illusion is a side-scrolling platform game starring Micky Mouse, but don't let that ruin it for you. Micky Mouse doesn't need to be there for the game to work. There is a wide variety of ...
· More than 20 years after the original Castle of Illusion was released for the Sega Mega Drive, Mickey Mouse returns in a remake for PSN, XBLA and PC.
· The latest mobile port is Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse — a solid remake that lends itself fairly well to the mobile platform, barring a few issues that spill over from the core game.
· Overall, Castle of Illusion is a wonderful improvement of the 90's classic. Far from a simple ROM copy with updated sprite work as in other remakes, Sega Australia clearly wanted to leave their own mark on the franchise and show what a modern platformer can look like.
Castle of Illusion review: mouse in the mirror. By Philip Kollar on Sep 03, 2013 09.03.13. Castle of Illusion holds itself to a higher standard than nostalgia. Modern remakes of classics from the ...
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusions to rescue Minnie.
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. With all-new HD graphics and gameplay, Castle of Illusion brings Mickey and his world to life in this magical Disney adventure!
· Garnering plenty of praise at the time, Castle of Illusion went on to spawn a series that also made appearances on the Master System and Game Gear and in 2013 the game even received a remake. All in all, it's safe to say that Castle of Illusion has made an impact.
· Castle of Illusion is a classic adventure that's full of charm with memorable characters and levels. The graphics and music were excellent for the time and still hold up well today. I would highly recommend this game and consider it an essential part of any …
· Castle of Illusion is blessed with a magic that transcends licensing, and 20 years after its initial release, it's still a damn fine platformer. This review is based on an XBLA download Castle of ...
Top Trending Game Searches