by Mero on Steam
Early Access Review
I rarely give bad reviews for games, but I have to this time due to the terrible controls for the Oculus Rift Touch controllers. Next to impossible to pick up anything. If you find that you finally do, it's clunky. Fix the controls and I I'll try again.
Review Update - 22-2-2019:
So I gave this game another try after the developer posted an update.
1) The update definitely improved game play for the Oculus Rift. The game seems far more stable now.
2) I found picking up items FAR easier to do.
3) Interacting with the world was really nice. More interaction with the world would be nice.
1) I'm still not sure why it's called "Bully Store". It doesn't quite translate. It's just a cooking sim. Should rename it to something more appropriate. The name just doesn't fit, in my opinion. It's actually a bit misleading.
2) Not a lot of interaction with the world & not a lot of food combinations. Which, in turn, makes the game fun for about 20 minutes and it's over.
1) More interaction with the world with more food ingredient combos.
2) Add the ability for a 2nd player to help.
I have to say that I am quite happy with the update. Well done. Keep up w/ the updates.