The best websites voted by users
· Borderlands 2 VR sacrifices co-op, but returning to Pandora from this closer perspective is still a largely fun shoot and loot experience when played with the DualShock 4. ... IGN® is among the ...
· Chris Watters sends a Goliath on a rampage in this video review for Borderlands 2. Read Chris's in-depth review at GameSpot.com: http://www.gamespot.com/bord...
· It’s another way Borderlands 2 makes you feel consistently rewarded, and it provides plenty of incentive to use weapons or play differently than you otherwise would. Plot wise, Borderlands 2 is a direct sequel, with a story that picks up shortly after the first.
· Ready to get your hands on the bazillion guns of the new game Borderlands 2? Get an early look at Gearbox's anticipated shoot and loot game in the IGN preview for a taste of what to expect ...
The great news is Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary DLC is more of the funny, loot-happy Borderlands 2 we know and love. It's a lot of fun and a novel way build anticipation for the sequel.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Borderlands 2 Review First Released Sep 18, 2012. released. X360; Game Info ... you must have played Borderlands before. Borderlands 2 doesn't reach far beyond its predecessor's scope, but it …
· Borderlands 2 is the epic sequel to the ultimate four-player role-playing shooter loot fest. Combining invention and evolution, Borderlands 2 features all-new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment, which come together in an ambitiously crafted story.
· Borderlands 2 has never been about visual splendor, but about fluidly placing bullets or blades between the eyes of all manner of monsters and bandits. At its best, Borderlands 2 on Vita plays like your Vault Hunter is fighting underwater with dumbbells strapped to their ankles; at its worst, it’s a nearly unplayable slideshow.
· At face value, Borderlands 2 doesn’t sound like the kind of game that would translate to VR with success – but it only took a few hours with Borderlands 2 VR to prove my preconceived notions wrong. While it’s clearly not a ground-up, made-for-VR version of the shoot-and-loot bonanza, it’s yet another reminder that large, traditional console/PC games can work reasonably well when ...
· Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter that randomly generates the guns you find, varying damage values, clip sizes, accuracy, and even how many bullets they fire at once. It’s built like an ...
· Borderlands 2 only takes advantage of VR when it’s trying to make itself work like a normal, non-VR game. Which begs the question: why make a VR version of Borderlands 2 at all? It’s hard to think of a single thing Borderlands 2 VR does that could only have been realized from this perspective.
· Borderlands 2 provides a lengthy adventure, and one that gets better when you play it with friends. As before, online games can accommodate up to four players of any character class.
· Borderlands 2 goes further than its predecessor in fun, humor, and scope, and if you value exploration and leveling up as much as shooting people, this is the perfect game for you.
Borderlands 2 kicked my ass, lit me on fire, took all my money and I still keep coming back for more. ... Review borderlands Borderlands 2 Kotaku Core Xbox 360 PC PS3 tweet Fb Top Nytselects.
The Verdict. I'm in love with the concept of the Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary DLC. It’s a novel way to set the stage for Borderlands 3 after seven years of waiting ...
· Borderlands 3 is not a game-as-a-service like Destiny or The Division 2, which means that all of your data is stored locally. That’s great news for those of us who want to play offline. However, there’s a tradeoff: local storage means its item economy is vulnerable to some easy exploits.
· Borderlands 2 for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: Borderlands 2 advances the distinct blending of FPS and role-playing genres to create an evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to 3 other playe...
IGN: Borderlands 2 Vita Review. dodgemoose ... The Vita version of Borderlands 2 has an impressive amount of content, but technical issues keep the fun to a minimum. Borderlands 2 PS Vita uk.ign.com. Read Full Story >> uk.ign.com. Releases.com - Your guide to Game, TV and Movie Releases.
· Yet another port lands on Sony's PlayStation Vita. This time it's Borderlands 2, a game that's been available on PC, Xbox 360 ($449.99 at Amazon), and …
As somebody who has put nearly 200 Hours into Borderlands 2 with a high spec PC, I personally enjoy the Vita version a lot, sure it has it's issues but I am still loving this game, I knew from the beginning that it wouldn't look like the PS3 version I was personally expecting it to look a lot worse, but I love it.
Top Trending Game Searches