The best websites voted by users
Battle Group 2. Your battleships are fully loaded with the return of Battle Group. Command the war against advanced pirates with brand new Satellite Strikes and ...
From the back of the book: Battlegroup is a set of tabletop wargame rules for recreating the battles of World War II, with 20mm or 15mm miniatures. This is a core rulebook, detailing how to play the game, including such basic rules as Command and Control, Movement, Firing and Morale. Command and Control: The rules use a system of Orders, putting difficult tactical decision making in the centre ...
The Official Battlegroup WW2 Wargame Rules Group has 4,654 members. This group serves as a resource for the player base of the Battlegroup WW2 wargame...
From the publisher website: A new and innovative games system for re-creating the epic battles around Kursk in 1943 on the Eastern Front. These fast, fun and authentic-feeling rules, written by veteran games designer Warwick Kinrade (author of Kampfgruppe Normandie), are designed to play at 15mm and 20mm (1/72nd) scales. Four detailed army lists included: German Panzer and Infantry Divisions ...
· Battlegroup - worst wargame in a long time ! Game using Battlegroup today with a scenario from the rather nice Spring Awakening (Hungary 1945) supplement (itself a supplement to the Fall Of The Reich supplement). Stephen brought his Russians and I fielded Germans.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
battlegroup.io has been informing visitors about topics such as Warmachine, Cheap Flights and Warmachine Miniatures. Join thousands of satisfied visitors who discovered Miniature Warmachine, Assurance Auto and Warmachines.
· By Tom Gall. This is the 3rd in our series of articles on Battlegroup: NORTHAG a set of Cold War gone hot rules set in 1983 published by the Plastic Soldier Company and written by Warwick Kinrade. In the prior two articles, we looked at the rules and then built a British and Soviet list.In this one, we’re going to play a game and see how it goes.
BattleGroupVR is a designed for VR, first person real-time space strategy where you lead a fleet of powerful warships into battle from the bridge of your own flagship. Assemble your fleet, upgrade your load-outs, train your captains, engage the enemy and secure the sector. Try not to go down with the ship.
· The Battlegroup public Facebook group has some fantastic photos to get your creativity flowing for terrain and scenarios. Forum – Guild Wargamers . Facebook – Battlegroup Game. Conclusion. So there you have it. A whirlwind run through of some of the main points for the Battlegroup game.
Game Description About Battlegroup.io. Multiplayer naval combat. Destroy enemy aircraft and ships to score points. This is an early prototype build. Please let us know what you think and if you find any issues. How to Play Battlegroup.io. PC: Left-click to shoot. Right click to move.
Battlegroup Northag is a little different from our established WW2 Battlegroup system. For those that know and love the Battlegroup system (and those of you that have yet to embrace Battlegroup!), Northag carries a lot of its DNA from the parent WW2 system, like the Battle rating system and army list building, but has been specifically designed ...
Battlegroup - first game impressions A few weeks ago, Keith invited me over for a game of 'Battlegroup', using the recently released hardback core rulebook. I had treated myself to a copy of these as a Xmas present so it was the perfect opportunity to give them a run out.
Battlegroup – Historical rules for WWII. Battlegroup – a review. ... There are a few ways to start a first game of Battlegroup, the first is play one the scenarios,the second is to build a list using points or battle rating and third would be to just put out a few miniature. It will take a few games to get the nuisances down, so start small ...
· @dorthonion – A company would work better, I think, only because a battalion-sized game in Battlegroup (while certainly possible and fun) – is a really big game. I think a big part of this is because a battalion in Battlegroup is the “right size,” i.e., freakin’ huge (3-4 complete simultaneous normally full-sized games)
· For our second article on Battlegroup NORTHAG we’re going to take a closer look at building your force for a game. NORTHAG uses a points-based scheme for force building your, which makes for a great scheme that you and a friend can agree to a number of points ahead of a game and show up at the tabletop with matched forces.
· Kongregate free online game battlegroup.io - Multiplayer naval combat. Command a battleship as you take on other players from around the wo.... Play battlegroup.io
Whilst this remains the same Battlegroup game, there have been 3 small rules alterations. Aimed Fire with HE shells now has no -1 modifier to hit targets in cover. All Aimed Fire with small arms now has a -1 modifier to hit if the unit moved. There is also a -1 to observe units with the Sniper-Scout special rule.
· Battlegroup's system allows you to play with whatever troops you have within whatever time you have. All you need is 6ft by 4ft table upon which you can play any of the four game sizes within the system Squad, Platoon, Company or Battalion level games.
Awesome way to introduce the Warmachine miniatures game and wargaming in general. Has almost everything you need-except an opposing battlegroup, that is. My only complaint is there wasn't instructions in how to assemble the miniatures.
· Plus the points based games in Battlegroup ain't what people normally expect from 'balanced' games. Ours ain't… so even the points based scenarios play and feel like a historical game. Figure and table size are up to you… scale your game to what you have to play on.
Top Trending Game Searches