The best websites voted by users
· Hey ppl, I was just curious as to what others thought of the endings and what they chose? (And why they did.) Alright, so I chose to save Zulf and evacuate, since I think I would rather that happen and live in the moment, since I felt like it could all happen again and that the kid deserves to have a bit of rest after what he has been through, after all he would just go back and see his mom ...
I've got to say I love how Bastion ended itself and how it is in a unique position of releasing 2 games. Bastion: Restoration and Bastion: Evacuation. Evacuation would be the game that would act as Bastion 2 following the continuing adventures of the Kid, Zia, Rucks, and Zulf as they continue searching for new life in their current Apocalyptic ...
· The significance of Bastion’s ending with respect to other endings, is its use of choice, something that is entirely unique to the art of video games.Because in video games, you aren’t simply reading or watching a story unfold, you are actually in the story, and many times are given a choice that can affect the story of the entire game.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
Both endings have real implications that go back and redefine the whole story that you have just played through. Compare that to the the endings in DX:HR. Mechanically, it is the same as Bastion, your choice is simply press a button and get a different cut-scene to end the game.
This page was last edited on 8 September 2017, at 19:19. Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors.
"Imagine everything you need to build a city like Caelondia. It takes hard work and planning. And it also takes Burstone Quarry." Contents[show] Description "The secret to how we built Caelondia so tall and proud lies in Burstone Quarry." Acquired Items Something Stringy Something Coarse Harp Guitar (upon return to the Bastion) History "We bought the whole place from the Ura on the cheap." The ...
Bastion definition, a projecting portion of a rampart or fortification that forms an irregular pentagon attached at the base to the main work. See more.
· Bastion. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Bastion > General Discussions > Topic Details. Zhuinden (人^ ')～ Jan 5, 2013 @ 1:31pm [Spoilers] Do the choices at the end of the game do anything? I've chosen the Take Zulf option and the Restoration protocol, but I don't really know if, for example, leaving ...
Bastion definition is - a projecting part of a fortification. How to use bastion in a sentence. Did You Know?
bastion meaning: 1. something that keeps or defends a belief or a way of life that is disappearing or threatened…. Learn more.
Release Date May 24, 2017. Platforms PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iPhone, Android. Rivia - Side Quests. Table of Contents. Thronebreaker and Gwent the Witcher Card Game Wiki Guide. Thronebreaker ...
· After everything is done, finish the story and choose one of the endings. You either use the bastion or stay in the new world. This playthrough will get you 150
As per tradition, Obsidian's Tyranny features numerous endings for all the major factions, companions, and Archons. Fate of the Tiers under new management (Disfavored, Chorus, rebel, or anarchist). Some believe the Edict to be Kyros' work, others hope, or fear, that this Edict comes from a new voice. Disfavored ending: You have brought order to ...
First playthrough: Leave Zulf and restore Bastion. Second playthrough: Save Zulf and Evacuate Bastion. This was how I played and I think its the truest endings for the game imo
For the first half, the plot reminds me of God of War, a story that exists to make the gameplay make sense. But the world building in each level is really good. Once I stopped focusing on the kid and instead looked at the world, I was sucked in. By the end, I was really invested in the world of The Bastion and the kid’s goal to revitalize it.
Bastion will require 2 playthroughs for the completion. This isn't because of the 2 separate endings, but rather due to an achievement which requires you to complete the game in New Game Plus mode.
· A projecting part of a rampart or other fortification. 1942, Emily Carr, The Book of Small, "Beginnings,"  […] Fort Camosun had swelled herself from being a little Hudson's Bay Fort, inside a stockade with bastions at the corners, into being the little town of Victoria, and the capital of British Columbia.· A well-fortified position; a stronghold ...
Top Trending Game Searches