The best websites voted by users
· Clever, but sometimes a little cold, this is an accomplished headscratcher of unusually philosophical ambition. Review by David Valjalo Unlike Portal, there's no test-subject narrative behind...
· Antichamber has some of the more clever puzzles of any game I’ve played. It doesn’t have much in the way of personality, and its bizarre ending left me wondering why it was included at all, but it...
Metacritic Game Reviews, Antichamber for PC, Antichamber is a game about discovery, set inside a vibrant, minimal, Escher-like world, where geometry and space follow unfamiliar rules...
· Antichamber is a game that plays you as much as you play it. At first glance the game looks like a simple first person puzzle game, much in the same vein of Portal and Portal 2. The perspective is the same, the object of the game is similar, and you even use a rather unconventional tool in the shape of a gun to progress.
Antichamber feels barren. The game’s black-and-white geometric textures make its rooms look empty and feel almost cold. Even when later levels introduce bright colors into the scenery, the splashes...
Top 10 results many people are interested in
· Antichamber is a game that demands patience. Its puzzles can't be rushed, nor their solutions fully grasped without a second's thought. No, this is a puzzle game …
· Antichamber is a 3-D puzzle platformer built around exploiting the tools of the Unreal engine, which the developer has admitted was meant to change a player’s perspective on 1st person exploration games. The puzzles will put your memory of each room’s layout and understanding of cube mechanics to the ultimate test.
· Antichamber is a unique and delightful first-person puzzle game that relies a bit too much on the wrong kind of puzzles. The plot is intentionally vague and some players may completely ignore it,...
Antichamber executes its premise perfectly. Playing Antichamber for the first time feels reminiscent of playing Portal for the first time, only you're thinking with blocks and irrationality instead of portals and physics. Antichamber is an illogical but satisfying puzzle experience through and through.
Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
· Mark overcomes complex puzzles, warped physics, and a sprawling game map to bring you his review of indie puzzler Antichamber. Jan 31, 2013 10:08am Antichamber - Launch Trailer Antichamber launches...
· Antichamber is a game that will challenge you, defy you, and just maybe make you break down in tears from confronting your own insecurities. But you'll emerge from the Antichamber stronger than you were when you went in, and that alone makes it a worthwhile game to play.
· Antichamber's mindbending puzzles force you to learn the rules of an unfamiliar world and it makes for an exciting and thought-provoking time. Two simple staircases, but guess what? They both bring you to the same spot. People keep wanting to paint Antichamber as some sort of "messed-up" puzzle game, like it's wild and crazy.
· Antichamber is a first person puzzle game that will mess with the way you perceive video games and in order to succeed you’ll have to rid yourself of …
· Antichamber Review The indie gaming market has produced many gems over its history. However, few have been as out-there as Antichamber; a strange, avant-garde puzzle game that tries to both teach you about life and convince you that everything you know about the laws of physics is wrong.
Alexander Bruce's Antichamber is a game that delights in its own inhumanity. It's a wilfully cruel first-person puzzle game that loves to trick the player with rule changes, visual sleights, false...
"A game with half of the attention to detail and imagination Antichamber has would be a smash hit - this bare-bones first-person puzzler is one of the most thought-provoking, engaging, and challenging video games ever developed."
A Statement or a Question? Antichamber sets the tone immediately by introducing the player to the main menu, which just happens to be manifested in the physical space of the game itself.
· Antichamber is one of those games you can't really talk about with someone who hasn't played it yet. Which makes my job difficult. There are plenty of …
· Antichamber for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: Antichamber is a game about discovery, set inside a vibrant, minimal, Escher-like world, where geometry and space follow unfamiliar rules, and obstacles are a m...
Top Trending Game Searches