The best websites voted by users
MILITARY UNITS - 82nd Medical Detachment Dustoff VetFriends Veteran ID Card Quick Links. 82ND MEDICAL DETACHMENT DUSTOFF. Air Force Units Army Units Coast Guard Units Marine Corps Units Navy Units Become a VetFriends Member Site Map ...
The 82nd Medical Detachment (Helicopter Ambulance) at Fort Sam Houston was the first of the new units to go to Vietnam, arriving in October 1964. They were originally co-located with the 57th at Soc Trang so they could gain the experience of the veteran unit. Once they were declared mission ready, the 82nd moved to Binh Thuy.
82nd Medical Company (Air Ambulance) "Dustoff/Boomer". The 82nd Medical Company (AA) is organized under the 36th Medical Battalion, 1st Medical Group located at Fort Hood, TX. The mission of higher headquarters is to provide medical support to any theater of operations worldwide.
· Dustoff - 82d Med Det 45th Med Co (1969) - Duration: 19:53. Nuclear Vault 14,166 views
US 82ND MEDICAL Detachment Helicopter Ambulance DUSTOFF Vietnam War Patch - $11.69. This Vietnam war in-country machine embroidered patch measures approximately 3" by 3.25". A valuable addition to your Vietnam war military memorabilia collection. Worldwide combined shipment is welcome to save you money.
Top 10 results many people are interested in
Wounded ARVNs are unloaded from copter and carried to waiting ambulances. Shot from copter as it takes off and flies over Cantho. UH-1D medical copter being refueled. More on ARVN wounded being loaded into copter on litters, also some dead are put aboard. …
· During the Vietnam war the use of helicopters to evacuate wounded soldiers saved countless lives. The first medical evacuation unit in Vietnam and the last to leave was the 57th Medical Detachment (HA). During the part of its tour, the 57th was co-located with the 82nd Medical Detachment in the Vietnam Delta region known as IV Corps.
· Dustoff - 82d Med Det 45th Med Co (1969) Nuclear Vault. ... UH-1D medical copter being refuelled. More on ARVN wounded being loaded into copter on litters, also some dead are put aboard. Dead and ...
Richard was a proud member of the Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association. He flew in Vietnam under the call sign DUSTOFF 82 with the 82nd Medical Detachment (Helicopter Ambulance) in 1967-68 and the 247th Medical Detachment (Helicopter Ambulance) in 1969.
571st Medical Detachment Helicopter Ambulance (HA) Looking for information on this and other units that served or supported the Air War in SEA. If you have a story, scans of aircraft, bases, ships, unit personnel, insignia or operations that you would like to see posted on these pages please contact the webmaster at the mailbox below.
US 82ND MEDICAL Detachment (HA) Helicopter Ambulance DUSTOFF Vietnam War Patch - $12.59. Vietnam war in-country machine embroidered patch measures approximately 3.5" by 3.5". A valuable addition to your Vietnam war military memorabilia collection. Worldwide combined shipment is welcome to save you money.
Click here to visit the 82nd Medical Detachment "Beercan" badge for the 82nd Image courtesy of Forrest L. Webb: This was the patch used by the unit in Viet Nam. Image courtesy of Chuck Colley: Image courtesy of Chuck Colley: Image courtesy of Chuck Colley
57th Medical Company (Air Ambulance) "Dustoff" ... for the soldiers of the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps. ... Detachment's original radio callsign "Dustoff." When the 57th ...
· Volunteer Crew Member with 82nd Dustoff . Gaurkee, Richard. 1917 Hendeson St E. Cleburne, TX 76031-5213. Home 817-556-2598. Cell 817-556-6554. [email protected] Pilot 70-71. 45th Med Co Dustoff . Gause, John T. (Linda) 10814 Stacy Run. Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Home 540-372-1477. [email protected] Medic 67-68. 82nd Medical Detachment ...
Appendix A List of MEDEVAC Units Note: Prior to their assignment as aeromedical units, many existed with other spe-cializations and designations. As medical units, all had subidentifiers. Companies and separate platoons were designated as (AA) for air ambulance, any aircraft. Medical detachments were designated as (HA) for helicopter ambulance ...
· 82nd Medical Detachment DUSTOFF: 92nd Assault Helicopter Company Stallions and Sidekicks 101st Airborne Division Association . D Co, 158 Avn Bn (Cobras) Redskins A Co, 101st Avn Bn (Huey’s) Comancheros A Btry 377 Arty (Huey and LOH) Gunner A Btry 4/77 ARA (Cobras) Dragons B Btry 4/77 ARA (Cobras) Toros C Btry 4/77 ARA (Cobras) Griffins
2005 - 57th Med Detachment and 82nd Med Detachment Reunion. These are photos from the reunion of the 57th and 82nd Med Detachments held in Washington D.C. on May 17, 2005. For those who had not been to D.C. before it was quite an experience.
The HU-1A (later redesignated UH-1A) first entered service with the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, the 82nd Airborne Division, and the 57th Medical Detachment. Although intended for evaluation only, the Army quickly pressed the new helicopter into operational service, and Hueys with the 57th Medical Detachment arrived in ...
MESSAGE: I flew with the 82nd Med. from 81-83, with the 68th Med. in Hawaii from 83-86, with the 507th Ft. Sam Houston 86-90, and retired with the 68th in Hawaii in 1991. I am presently a Missionary with Teen Missions International out of Merritt Island, FL. All in all flew DUSTOFF for a total of 11 years.
82nd Medical Detachment - Helicopter Ambulance in Vietnam . 82nd. Medical Detachment. Helicopter Ambulance. in. Vietnam . Dustoff in Vietnam . Looking for information on this and other units that served or supported the Air War in SEA. If you have a story, scans of aircraft, bases, ships, unit personnel, insignia or operations that you would ...
Top Trending Game Searches